Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions in New Delhi, India | Glassdoor.co.uk

Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions in New Delhi, India

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New Delhi (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a campus drive it consist of a preliminary aptitude questions and email writing after short-listing it was followed by technical and hr interview the hr interview was more of a formality for telling about their bond and relocation

Interview Questions

• basic algo of data structures, questions based on your resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New Delhi (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a three phase interview round. First round was the aptitude round followed by personal interview and lastly HR round. The technical round was tough, but the personal interviews and HR rounds were very casual.

Interview Questions

• Being an electrical engineer how will you work in the field of computer science for programing and how would it help you further in your career.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New Delhi (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

Check eligibity criteria then Aptitude test then Face to face followed by HR round then Group discussion. Very simple and basic questions. Nothing difficult. Some simple basic questions on C/C++

Performance Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Noida (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was as per the required profile. Interviewer asked all the questions related to the job. All the questions asked were related to performance testing field, I enjoyed a lot while giving the interview.

Performance Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Interview

Very disappointed with the interview and screening process in TCS pune. I have more than 7 years of experience and the panel which were present to take the interview seems to have the same years of experience as mine. The interview went very well, and was able to answer 90% of the questions, few questions which I didn't answer was not even part of performance testing profiles but thats fine. While waiting for the feedback I was confident enough to get the positive result, but I got to know that I haven't got selected and it was shocking for me. Interview doesn't mean that the candidate has to know answer of all the questions even if the candidate able to answer more than 80% of the questions it means he has the experience and potential to work under given profile.
    Ist of all when company calling an experienced profile for interview they should make sure the panel includes at least 2 yrs higher experienced than the candidate.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New Delhi (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

I was an off campus drive which was started with a online test having questions of general aptitude and reasoning along with that there was a coding question.
    On qualifying the test I was called for Interview at Indore centre.
    There were two rounds, one was technical and other was HR.

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Noida (India)).

Interview

I applied off campus:
    There was a written round first which had an email writing and then Quant and LR paper.
    For interview:
    First Technical Interview (All technical questions related to your resume)
    followed by MR Interview (Some technical and some behavioural questions)
    then HR Interview (Mostly general HR questions like are you ready to relocate, Will you work for atleast an year)

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Ghaziabad (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

The hiring process began with TCS national written test and fortunately cleared the test Then a month later ,I received a mail from TCS for interview in KIET.first round was technical,the guy asked me to describe myself ,write c++ programes and oops concepts and fundamental questions from c and c++ ,some questions were asked from cyber security,since he was in the same domain inTCS.So my technical interview went really smooth and i cleared it and called up for hr round.HR was really polite and asked to describe myself ,my preffered job location,how did i prepare myself for IT world(like what languages ,technologies I learned since i was from EC branch) then she verified my documents.In the end she asked whether i wanted to know anything about job autlr company(always ask some questions from the employer to let them know that you're interested in their company) so i asked about my job profile in detail .she answered very nicely. And then she said okay you may go.i said thank you and left.results were announced within a week on our nextstep tcs account. And when i logged in,i saw a offer letter to download and accept there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New Delhi (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was simple process.
    First round was Aptitude test
    Next round was technical question
    Next round was coding test.
    All those were pretty easy. Only little knowledge and you will make it. This was one of the easiest interview i have taken. Try to be confident and rest is easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New Delhi (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

It was an on campus recruitment process. Those who had percentage below 75 % had to take an Aptitude test. If cleared, next day was the interviews day. There were 3 rounds.First one was the technical round, where they tested me various languages, that I had specified in my resume and had a detailed discussion on projects. After that, there was a Managerial Round, where they gave a scenario, and asked me to solve it. Then was the HR round, where they asked personal questions.

Interview Questions

• nothing in particular. Most of the questions were asked from between the lines of my answers.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.