Tata Teleservices Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 18 Dec 2018

3.2

Sort:

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sambalpur, Odisha (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tata Teleservices (Sambalpur, Odisha (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very simple
    Telephonic first round interview by dBm then CEO and sales head taking
    Video confrencing second round interview after selection you can go for third and last for
    Exam which is done by third party then the hr will help you to join and extra activity

Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Teleservices (Guwahati (India)) in June 2008.

Interview

Written Test, supervisor Interview, Branch Head Interview, COO Interview, HR Interview, Offer Letter, Appointment Letter.

Interview Questions

• About your previous job responsibilities & reason your decision of job change.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Based on Interview and Merit.

Channel Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Teleservices (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

There was initially an online aptitude test which you needed to clear to move to the next process.Once you have cleared the aptitude test, The next process is group discussion. Candidates who are selected from the group discussion are asked to sit for a personal interview. In personal interview , they would check for your attitude and skill. Also they would check for your emotional intelligence.

Channel Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Teleservices (Kochi (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process had 4 round starting from apti , gd, psychometric test and a pi .the interview was held at campus and it took a complete day for the process to get over. An hr and a sales manager was in the panel. Gd was on general topics and the aptitude test was of medium difficulty level.psychometric test was a bit tricky one .

Interview Questions

• Difference between marketing and sales?
      Introduce yourself?
      Why sales?
      Why mba?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Channel Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Teleservices (Chennai (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

i have placed from college campus interview contains apps , gd , f2f and after few days they conducted online exam after that they selected me . interview difficulty is average .

Network Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Teleservices (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Well coming to interview process it was very easy as i was fresher they did'nt exposed any technical skills and aptitude type of questions on me it took only one day for my interview and selection

Interview Questions

• Basic Networking protocols and port numbers and routing information   Answer Question

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tata Teleservices (Mumbai (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

It was easy took 1 week for process,ask basic networking fundametals ,ask about OSI layer in detail,optical fiber related questions,GD .overall 1 week process ,i got call from them as selected and given OL.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Teleservices (New Delhi (India)) in September 2008.

Interview

First round was with COO. He was more interetsed in my telecom knowledge. Second half was the group of COO & HR Head. HR head was more keen on knowing why I wanted to move. I told him that I wanted to get into wireless domain. total interview lasted for about 40 mins. next round was a skills tests, which consisted of maths, english & reasoning. My suggestion is for people to be straight forward.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Teleservices (New Delhi (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Good process .. you need follow three round first with the team second with Marketing head & final with HR .. after u gt plcedd

MBA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Teleservices in February 2011.

Interview

core technical questions regarding specialised feild

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.