Teach First Teachers Development Interview Questions

Updated 9 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 163 of over 163 interviews

Campus Recruiting1%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Teach First Teachers Development

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teach First Teachers Development

Interview

It was very smooth, everything is explained beforehand, the support team & your recruitment officer is always there to help you & advise you if stuck anywhere. You will learn a lot during interview process itself.

Interview Questions
  • Why you want to be a Teacher?
    Answer Question

Teach First Teachers Development

Application

I interviewed at Teach First Teachers Development

Interview

Long. I had to travel to London and perform times challenges that a teacher would be expected to do. The Tim pressure and thinking on the spot threw me off.

Interview Questions
  • Will you continue to work with us in the distant future.

Teach First Teachers Development

Application

I interviewed at Teach First Teachers Development

Interview

It had three sessions- the interview, the group task and the teaching episode. The interview involved questions about why you want to teach and your motivation to take the teach first route. You have to use scenarios to answer a number of them. the group task was about how you would plan and prepare for an event in a school and the teaching episode was a 4 minute session where you teach one of the assessors who plays the role of a student.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Teach First Teachers Development

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teach First Teachers Development

Interview

The interview was very long and involved multiple rounds of questioning. However, the questions were all very standard and it was not a challenging conversation. If you prepare using the information on their website you will be fine.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to show resilience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Teach First Teachers Development (London, England, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

the interview was largely competency based and general motivation questions were asked by the assessors, if you know all their competencies and an example for each you should be fine

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teach First Teachers Development (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland) in May 2020

Interview

There was a competency interview followed by a group exercise and then a 4 minute teaching episode. There was a self evaluation after the group exercise and the teaching episode. After the feedback and self evaluation you had to repeat the teaching episode.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Teach First Teachers Development (London, England, England) in Dec 2019

Interview

I would not put high hopes on getting a place. I was very disappointed with their selection process and how they made me feel and waste a full day for that for nothing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

I applied online and was invited to attend an assessment center. The day consisted of a group activity, in which we were to present ideas for a school trip. Then a one on one interview and finally a 4 minute mini-lesson which I was given feedback on then asked to present again.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of a person that maintained good professional boundaries with children.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwich, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teach First Teachers Development (Greenwich, England, England)

Interview

Fun experience. Provide lunch. Very vigorous with lots of different sections. A lot of preparation is needed. Included a role way where interviewers acted as children in a classroom. Group based activities and opportunity to meet lots of other people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teach First Teachers Development (London, England, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

Online application form including motivations and any prior experience working with children etc. Subsequently invited to assessment day, which comprised of an 1-1 interview, group discussion and lesson delivery and redelivery having had feedback.

Interview Questions
  • What will be the challenges within the first term of Teach First?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 163 Interviews