Tech Mahindra Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Tech Mahindra Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.7

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

There are 4 stages in which the selection takes place.1-Aptitude Test. 2-Essay writing(online) 3-Technical I/W 4-HR I/W.
The aptitude test consists of basic questions.Essay-You are given a distinct topic to type in your views just to check your typing speed.Technical and HR rounds are about the same just stay confident and honest.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the soft-wares used in todays Real time S/w Industry.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

1. Aptitude test
    2. Technical Interview
    3. HR Interview

Aptitude test consists of maths and English questions.
    70% was the passing. Very easy test.

Technical Interview was easy too.

In HR Interview they asked about the final year project.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions of SQL. Grep command is used for what. Etc.
      One simple maths question.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Easy interview process for on campus people, hardly the interviewer spoke with me for 20 minutes.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Three step process:
    1. Aptitude test with multiple choice questions from Maths, Reasoning and English with duration of one hour
    2. Face to face technical interview with basic OOP fundamentals,data structures and Java
    3. HR round in which they asked about General Knowledge, current affairs and future aspirations as where you want to see yourself in five years.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

1. Written Test(Easy if u prepare well. 7 sections nd sectional cutoff.)
    2. Essay Writing(Don't use super vocabulary, just write it in plain, simple english without grammatical mistakes)
    3. TR(Just be confident and perform well)
    4. HR(Be polite nice)

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Had 4 rounds
    Aptitude round which involved comprehensive, logical and mathematics r.s agarwal is sufficient
    2nd round involves passage writing which should be around 200 words and 30 minutes then time
    3rd round was group discussions regarding politics
    Final round was personal interview which are general questions

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was a 3 stage process-
    1. Aptitude test
    2. Technical round
    3. HR round

The aptitude was the usual one. The had around 160 questions to be answered in 60 minutes. In the technical round, they asked to explain the algorithms for a few codes. Here they just tested our approach to the code and not the correct syntax of the code.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Pretty normal fresher questions after a written test on reasoning(40) and English(40) questions.

written test looks lengthy but it is pretty simple and has no negative marking.

followed by a interview where they just see your confidence

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Online test (170 questions in 2hrs )
    Technical round followed by HR.
    Online Test was easy but you need to have speed with accuracy question where from English basic reasoning and aptitude.
    Technical round was mainly from resume and was limited to basic questions.
    HR was just to check your soft skills and was normal discussion.

Interview Questions

• Questions in English from grammar,articles and prepositions.
      Aptitude- simple work Time train and average..
      Reasoning- from blood relation, direction,code decode.

Technical - basic questions from subject mentioned in resume.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jabalpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Jabalpur (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 4 rounds. Written (Aptitude + English), Technical Interview, Essay writing and HR round. Expect Essay all rounds were elimination round. The technical questions were mainly based on your stream but overall it was average. If you have good communication skills, you will make it.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my stream Electronics & Communication. They hardly asked any question related to programming.   Answer Question