Tech Mahindra Senior Technical Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Tech Mahindra Senior Technical Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

3.2

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Kolkata (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

I got an email from the RMG to send CV and was scheduled for an interview after an week.
The first technical round lasted for 1 hour, the second round lasted for 15 minutes. Then the HR round took place

Interview Questions

• I was asked everything about Oracle PL/SQL, few things of OWB   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview was tough and two rounds of technical interview happened. Questions asked were mostly around the BSS domains.
    Second round of interview was mainly around the BSS applications like CRM, Provisioning etc.
    Also asked questions about the migration of Billing Application.

Interview Questions

• Unix command to find keywords store in file in different directory location.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The process took me 2 days I applied to the company website and got an email from the recruiter.
    Worst interviewer I have ever seen in my life. They do not have sense to understand the Accent, Vocabulary and Pronunciation.. Lol

Interview Questions

• The asked me about Child Labor (JAM session) and BPO.   1 Answer

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

It started with a recruitment agency contacting me for a position in Tech Mahindra. I gave them the necessary details including the expected CTC. The person at the other end said she would need to check with the company if they would be willing to pay that much.

After a couple of days a recruiter from Tech Mahindra directly got in touch, said they would like to take it forward and arranged a telephonic technical interview. Once I cleared this round, a managerial round was conducted which focused mostly on my previous experience (non-technical). After this, the TechM recruiter set up a Skype call which the HR manager never bothered to join. This happened twice and a week passed by. She then asked me to visit the TechM office in Powai, Mumbai for a voice verification round, for which I travelled halfway across the city only to find out that it involved a 2 minutes phone call with the manager.

Once this was done, the usual forms were filled and documents collected as I waited for the recruiter to discuss the salary and joining dates. From this point onward, TechM kept postponing the discussion, giving excuses such as the CTC has not been approved yet. I had to constantly follow up with the recruiter to get an update on the process. This carried on for 3 more weeks after which the recruiter told me to expect a call from a Senior Project Manager. The call never came. When I asked about it over email, she finally told me that the CTC has not been approved and may never get approved.

An entire month wasted for nothing over a company with highly unprofessional and unethical recruitment practices.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about BMC Remedy, client communication and team handling.   1 Answer

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Received a call from 3rd party and arranged for interview, it was like a scheduled walk in :), interview time @ 11.30, but started @ 3.30, just a technical round with in CV, then manager round as usual reason for job change. finally ended with HR in salary negotiation. and received Offer.

Interview Questions

• i dint feel as difficulty in technical round, since all the q are from CV.   Answer Question

Negotiation

while Entering in techm can ask for 100% hike, but after that poor compensation. 0-8% per annum, avg is 4%. Worst.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)).

Interview

Shot listed resume according to Telecom Experience. First round was a telephonic round. Mostly on Telecom architecture - OSS / BSS. Detailed mostly on what I did with CRM, Middleware and Billing applications. Then questions on Testing, processes and some on database.

Second was face to face interview where more of team leading, scenario based questions asked. But were friendly. Then the HR one. Hardly any negotiation.

Got offer within a week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. I do not do much of it.

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

It was perfect and 4 steps process...
    1. HR Initial round
    2. Technical round with techincal lead & Manager
    3. Technical round with manager & Sr. Manager
    4. Face-to-Face Technical round with Manager & Sr. Manager
    5. Final round with HR

Interview Questions

• Not be specific but...
      Questions were on Domain, Technology, Current profile, General behaviour...   1 Answer

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Reference get via mail and interviewed by the RMZ team, and assigned job, after verification of my all certificate and experience letters. interviewed by team, and mapped to project

Interview Questions

• What is your current role and responsibility   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary part they negotiated much they are not satisfied me

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

face to face interview , quetions were from core java , j2ee and design patterns there is one more HR round followed by technical round.

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in January 2012.

Interview

The question were very much related to my previous work i.e. related to product. The technical panel doesn't had much knowledge about product except some interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Not specific. Asked some question related to management but again they were not unexpected one.
      For example : How u will handle the situation in case , all of senior/experts on leave due to sick/urgency. How u will make sure the delivery will be fine.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.