Tech Mahindra Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Tech Mahindra Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Hiring through college campus - 1 written test, 2 Technical Interview, 3 HR interview. There were multiple choice questions in written test. There were questions on c/c++ programming in technical interview. There were general questions like "where do you see yourself in next 5 years of your career", "Tell me about your favorite novel” etc..

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Dallas, TX (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

Tech Mahindra is an Indina IT consulting company mostly focused on Telecom clients. I was interview by a guy who didn't seem to be asking any tough questions. I answered almost all the questions related to HTML, CSS, javascript. I didn't get a response for so many days. Then I followed with the company recruiter who happened to be a MBA from some dime a dozen MBA college in India.

Interview Questions

• What div tags in html, what is the use.   3 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in February 2015.

Interview

three rounds, 1st round is technical then manager round and the final HR rounds. my interview process was very simple. my interview process was very simple my interview process was very simple

Interview Questions

• mostly asked about telecom domain and linux   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New Haven, CT (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

1. I Got an email from the company. I Reverted back with the updated resume.
    2. Next the HR called and asked for the Phone Interview time.
    3. Manager called and set up Skye Interview call.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Interview was easy and good. The process took a month. There were 4 rounds in which 2 were technical. One was with the leadership and the last one was hr. The technical interviews were good.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

Test followed by in person interview.
    Test was easy.. just basic technical questions nothing else.
    and there are 3 rounds of interviews after that, the questions asked where very basic questions which tests attitude, problem solving skills as well as technical knowledge

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in November 2015.

Interview

Tech Mahindra Sent me email regarding my selection for interview.
    They said recruitment is on urgent basis.

Taken one F2F technical round. Same day said first round is clear and soon they will call for second round as many candidates were that day. Then Recruiter said after 1.5 months that they are very sorry for delay and second round will be on skype on a scheduled date.I waited for through out the day, but didnt get any call. After to that when I tried his number he didn't pick up and even didn't respond any of my email.

When I called from different number, he picked and said the process will still take more time :(
    It was wastage of time.

Interview Questions

• What is Bean wiring and @Autowired annotation?
      Why are Iterators returned by ArrayList called Fail Fast ?
      How do you decide when to use HashMap and when to use TreeMap ?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

It was very easy depending on the candidate's calibre. Resume did the talking as it reflected his/her skills. Technical Questions were easy and HR's were really friendly. Essay writing wlll reflect the language power of the candidate. one on one HR talk, talking about oneself and what we are planning to do in the future. all our goals and whether we will come back to TechM after our master's will be asked.

Interview Questions

• Will you come back to work after completion of your master's degree.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in January 2014.

Interview

It took a day.1) Written round (Questions on verbal reasoning and aptitude)
                            2) Technical round (Questions on data structures )and
                            3) HR round

Software Developer Interview

Interview

campus selection. 4 rounds. aptitutde, technical interview, magaerial and HR. HR was good and friendly. The aptitude test is shortlisting feature.no difficulty if good on logic, maths, gk and IQ.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.