Telefónica Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 12 Jul 2018

2.8

Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telefónica (Miami, FL (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

Initial communications was made by email, then the interview process was progressing in an adequate manner (First phone, then F2F, Group/Panel, etc)

Interview Questions

• None really, all questions are related to work experience and what are you capable to achieve with that experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very ethical and according to the market, so there was not much to negotiate, offer was perfect since the beginning.

Interview

The interview process has been smooth and relaxed, communication from both parts was very nice and the questions where relatively standard, very much based on cv and personal experience. The feeling is that they are very interested into you.

Global Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Telefónica (Miami, FL (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone interview followed by several rounds of in person interviews. Multiple people involved in the interview/hiring decision. Took several months to complete the entire process as they seem to want a consensus before making the hiring decision.

Interview Questions

• Had to discuss my international experience with negotiating and closing multi-country deals.   Answer Question
    • Several questions about how independently I can work as there is little guidance. More of a 'on the job' training type of role.   Answer Question

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telefónica (Miami, FL (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

Were not prepared , the individual who interviewed me had little to no idea what the job function was - were replacing the current person and all he knew was they found a lot of unfinished work and correspondence on their desk.

Global Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Recruiter introduced me. Process was long and drawn out. Final interview with CEO in a New York hotel lobby. What can I say, the man was busy..

Interview Questions

• Interview process was geared towards accessing whether I was a good fit, not necessarily considering my skill levels   1 Answer

Negotiation

good base pay, so I accepted as it was above industry avg.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

Met with two managers who asked questions and made a decision to hire or not. I then was interviewed by HR, but only to make certain salary was acceptable.

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

Short time schedule for interviews and no structured ones. Lots of interviews and little information about how to follow up for future or previous interviews.

Incident Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telefónica (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

You have 2 separate interviews: 1 with Career Exchange and one with some of the managers at Telefonica. The lady I had my interview with at CXC was very nice. You had to take a test at the computer to determine you computer literacy. This interview is what your experience is overall with computers, IT, ext. After passing that, you interview with telefonica. The managers will ask you the same, what is your experience with IT, computers etc. They talk about ticketing systems. It was pretty simple. Just be positive and confident in your abilities. You don't need much to work here, I promise you.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with ticketing systems?   Answer Question
    • Would you leave the company if you had another opportunity at another company that payed $1 more?   1 Answer

Planning Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)) in December 2012.

Interview

I had sever interviews. I had two with HR and two with the department manager. It was a long period for hiring me because I was interviewed for two different positions. The human resources interviewer was a nice person that was helping me on anything through the whole process. It was a good interview process.

Interview Questions

• Actually I think there wasn't unexpected about the interview. All the questions were ok   Answer Question

Assistant Store Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telefónica (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England) in February 2016.

Interview

The first part of the process was very quick involving an initial application online, a questionnaire, a video interview and a telephone interview. I was then invited to a face to face interview with the Store Manager. The face to face interview consisted of set question which were mainly around how you would motivate a team and deliver briefs as well as competency based questions drawing from experience. There was a short role play where I had to deliver a brief on a promotion with limited information. At the end of the interview, I was told that someone would contact me on the following Monday or Tuesday at the latest weather I was successful or not. Over a week later, I heard nothing, which I consider to be highly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have had to manage a change with little structure and direction from above.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.