Teleperformance Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Teleperformance Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Teleperformance

2.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

They did the interview remotely over the phone. They asked really basic questions just about customer service. None of them were too difficult. At first, I was going to be working for AT&T, and that required two interviews even though they were mostly the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain a time when you had a difficult customer? What did you do to fix it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Teleperformance

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

The recruiters that were looking at my applications were very helpful and nice. They made the interviewing process more faster and easier. Interview process was a bit long but went smoothly

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

It’s extremely easy literally 1 phone call . They don’t really do a interview process. You get hired on the spot , so there’s no waiting time that I know of. They are constantly hiring but shorten your hours if new people are hired on knowing they do not have the call queue for it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

Fast and easy! Once you get started the process goes smooth from beginning to end. Everything is done from home. I enjoyed speaking with everyone. It’s also very informative if it’s your fist time in that role.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Waited longer than anticipated, and was required to do a typing test/ background check without knowing ahead of time. Took about three hours total. It would have been nice to know ahead of time to clear my schedule.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

They set clear expectations of the kind of things to be experienced working in the position, and set an understanding that there is a standard to be held to while working here. otherwise basic things about schedule and availability.

Interview Questions

• When can i work and when can i start, which days i wanted off, etc.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Columbia, SC (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

It was very unorganized and unprofessional. It took me an hour just to get my drug test done, and I wasn’t given any information on how to get my equipment.

Interview Questions

• Are you currently in the Columbia area?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Warren, MI (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Very quick and easy process. They were there to answer any and all questions I had in return. I applied for stay at home job, received an email to provide more information and take some testing, got a call scheduled and was offered a position on spot. Following the interview you have to submit background and etc...

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Miami, FL (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

It was very fast but I would rather to talk more, not just asked normal questions like if i have my license with me. Everything else went fine and honest. I liked the place and the room where I was interviewed

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Columbus, OH (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

The interview process was at a minimum of 10 minutes. She asked relatable questions and answered my questions. She informed me of the next step in the interview process and wished me the best. I took from that that I might have a chance as long as I pass the testing.

Interview Questions

• How do you interrupt an irate caller?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.