Teleperformance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Teleperformance Interview Questions

Interviews at Teleperformance

2,024 Interview Reviews

2.3

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

They did the interview remotely over the phone. They asked really basic questions just about customer service. None of them were too difficult. At first, I was going to be working for AT&T, and that required two interviews even though they were mostly the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain a time when you had a difficult customer? What did you do to fix it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

Fast and easy! Once you get started the process goes smooth from beginning to end. Everything is done from home. I enjoyed speaking with everyone. It’s also very informative if it’s your fist time in that role.

Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

It was a great interview process. The interviewer was great. The hiring process is great. I received and accepted the offered position, with great pay. A really great interview overall.

Interview Questions

Interview

Waited longer than anticipated, and was required to do a typing test/ background check without knowing ahead of time. Took about three hours total. It would have been nice to know ahead of time to clear my schedule.

Interview Questions

Interview

They set clear expectations of the kind of things to be experienced working in the position, and set an understanding that there is a standard to be held to while working here. otherwise basic things about schedule and availability.

Interview Questions

• When can i work and when can i start, which days i wanted off, etc.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Interview

It was a very easy process. All I had to do was fill out paperwork and then do an over the phone interview. She was very kind. A few questions I didn't know how to answer them but she was very kind and waited for me to think of the right thing to say

Interview Questions

• How I would handle being yelled at over the phone   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Interview

It was quick and easy. They basically just asked you the normal interviews questions like how would you react to this situation or name a time when such and such.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situatio when the cuetomwr was angry?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

Easy and group interview with 3 or 4 ppl then you will get selected to the next round and wait the same day to interview and would get hire results same day

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to provide exceptional service when the customer wasn’t happier   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Columbia, SC (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

It was very unorganized and unprofessional. It took me an hour just to get my drug test done, and I wasn’t given any information on how to get my equipment.

Interview Questions

• Are you currently in the Columbia area?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Warren, MI (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Very quick and easy process. They were there to answer any and all questions I had in return. I applied for stay at home job, received an email to provide more information and take some testing, got a call scheduled and was offered a position on spot. Following the interview you have to submit background and etc...

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.