Interview Question

Tell me about yourself.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

20 Answers

Willingly accept and be responsible for a task that will be given to me and to improved or develop and able to know my ability to give my best and full effort

Bbb

Anonymous on

My name is Ayesha I am from Pakistan I Wana work as a employee in your company .Will u give me a job please

Anonymous on

Coursetake has a course/book on Target's ETL interview. Worth checking out.

Anonymous on

I love to be in a challenge with new things

Anonymous on

I worked at Young's Market here in Bakersfield for 5 years. I was laid off because of the store closing. I was a courtesy clerk and later on I was doing the courtesy clerk job while stocking. I graduated from high school back in 1988. I took some classes at Bakersfield College in accounting and math.

Testing 1 2 3.

Anonymous on

I am looking for a job to get and I think a cashier job would do just fine. And I am very positive and would like to have an interview as soon as possible.

Anonymous on

I love to be challenged into doing new things.

Ali Gracida on

I always find it helpful to throw something personal. For example, I like to run so I tell about that and kind of throw in a joke. It breaks the ice and makes the interview less nerve racking. Good luck, you got this!!!

Anonymous on

Willing to labor and lead in tough conditions. Not afraid of being taught or overseen. Pressure helps me to perform better. I believe in the Almighty Jesus and I can do all things through him who strengthens me

Anonymous on

How to answer each and every question, more importantly details on studying target as a company, the retail industry etc. has been covered in the courstake program. Very comprehensive.

Anonymous on

Hi I'm Vanessa I have. Experience in sales for at least 6 years cashier ing stocks I connect my career with sales to my other career with money management sales petite in waitress all collecting the image of a well groomed sales technique that I think is worth your time and mine O have a few more things to work on but No one wants a rude cashier. I have accounting skills and bookkeeping as well at least 2 years. And still trying excited about working a target . I'm a student a Sacramento city college I'm willing to learn

Thanks

Anonymous on

I am a single mom who is very family oriented. I take pride in everything I do for my daughter, I also want to be the best example for her as I possibly can. I am looking to start school in mid 2016 for my associates in general studies to then move forward with my goal to become a psychologist. I love to listen and talk to people I come in contact with! I would love to be apart of your great company! I have heard so many great things about how well the management takes genuine care of their employees!

Anonymous on

Can you repeat the question

Anonymous on

Are you guys hiring right now

Anonymous on

I need this job so bad . I want to help my family. Be able to supply my needs alone for once and be able to prove that I am able to do something worthy of respect .I am 15 but my maturity level is higher then that. I need some one to give me a chance .so for those reasons I would like to start at your buisness. I am a good listener :)

Anonymous on

How was the final interview with the regional manager? What questions did they ask? I have my last interview on this Thursday!

Anonymous on

I have over ten years of customer service leadership experience.I lead call center banking employees in coaching and developing, career development and delivering outstanding customer service. I have experience in teammate engagement and interviewing candidates. I worked for Target about sixteen years ago before I gain 15 years of leadership experience as a team leader. I am very excited to rejoin the Target family and contribute to Target becoming the preferred retailer.

Leader on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.