Terex Interview Questions

Updated 18 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Terex

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 100 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at Terex (United Kingdom)

Interview

Food service history is the best mum in this week and see you soon as possible and if he was in a min just wanted you know if I could you ask your doctor for something to the timing constraints on a message

Interview Questions
  • How was your recent experience
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Terex (United States)

Interview

2 applications, 1 phone screening, 1 interview. The 2nd application is invitation only. The phone screen is 15 minutes and the interview is 1 hour. So it is a lengthy process

Interview Questions
Terex
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terex (United States)

Interview

HR phone interview, followed by a video interview with the department manager followed by another panel interview. technical questions as well as behavioral questions. scenarios are given to determine your responses and approach. Your ability to work within a team is examined through questions

Interview Questions
  • talk about a time you had to confront someone
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omagh, Northern Ireland
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Terex (Omagh, Northern Ireland)

Interview

Loads of questions. Sound people. Got through to next stage. Didn’t go down then. Went to seagate instead. Far better company and only over the street from me. Dead on.

Interview Questions
Terex
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Terex (United States) in Apr 2020

Interview

Sat with HR and went over interview process. Also was interviewed by other team members. Was fairly carefree and felt comfortable the whole time. It introduced me to different sections of the company as well.

Interview Questions
Terex
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Switzerland
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Terex (Switzerland) in Feb 2020

Interview

There were three phases and a final interview. I thibk I could have made better. I reckon we can always make better at those kind of interviews. I prepared myself well, but could not concentrate very well due to the noisy room nearby.

Interview Questions
  • what are your expectations where do you see yourself in five years time?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Terex (United States) in Jan 2020

Interview

Lengthy. Took about 3 months altogether. HR kept apologizing for the length of the process. Process was very thorough. Not much communication or feedback between meetings. Enjoyed everyone I talked with. Interviews were very positive.

Interview Questions
Terex
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westport, CT
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Terex (Westport, CT) in Nov 2019

Interview

Applied for the external reporting intern position. Short phone interview that lasted about 15 minutes. Asked about things on my resume. Was asked to go to Westport to interview with three managers. Seemed like it went well, had them all laughing. All three managers said “see you soon!” at the end of the interview. Didn’t hear back for three months even after two follow up emails, so I decided to email someone else from the company and she said they decided to narrow their search to accounting majors. I think it was unprofessional for them to say “see you soon”, then not give me a response for months and not give me an offer.

Interview Questions
Terex
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, SD
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terex (Watertown, SD) in Nov 2019

Interview

Traditional round of interviews. 2 phone interviews from corporate, and then an in-person interview at the facility. Company seemed very easy-going and laid back. I was offered the job but decided to pursue a different route.

Interview Questions
  • Explain your current job responsibilities and how they relate to this position.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Terex (Redmond, WA) in Oct 2019

Interview

Initial 30 minute phone interview with internal recruiter. Great experience, very knowledgeable about the role, operations,...definitely not a know-nothing HR kid. In-person interview was with two back-to-back rounds: first round was with 2 people that I would work with directly, good experience but didn't have a lot of knowledge of continuous improvement or clear expectations of the role. 2nd round was with an internal consultant (?) that led continuous improvement/projects (?). This lady showed up late, left 20 minutes early than planned, asked some off-the-wall questions that were not relevant, hadn't read my resume prior... said she couldn't understand my resume eventhough I haven't received negative feedback from 20 other people that have reviewed my resume recently...

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 100 Interviews