Tesaro Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Tesaro Interview Questions

Interviews at Tesaro

2.8

Clinical Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tesaro.

Interview

Mainly was informative and collegiate. But a couple interviewers behaved in an odd way. Two interviewers asked private questions, where I was from, about my last name, very inappropriate and I was not prepared for such unprofessional behavior. One interviewer came across as very much transactional - " you are here to do some tasks and that is all' and 'now 3 minutes left, do you have any questions?' Awful interactions, lack of professional manner and poor interview skills. Templated and not interesting questions such as "What negative remarks did your coworkers make about you?" All was black and white, negative or positive, etc. I stopped the process, not interested.

Interview Questions

• What don't you like that much to do that very much upsets you?   1 Answer

27 Aug 2018 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for providing your feedback. A positive candidate experience is extremely important to us and we’re disappointed this was not the case during your interactions with our interview team... More

Clinical Trial Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tesaro (Waltham, MA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone screen from HR followed by a call with a Sr. Director of Clinical Operations. I was asked to come in a couple weeks later to meet with the team. Everyone I met with was fantastic.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tesaro.

Interview

I applied online and then was contacted about a week after. A phone interview was scheduled for the upcoming week. After the interview it has been radio silence ever sense.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tesaro (Waltham, MA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

After initial phone screening I received an invitation for on-site interview. I interviewed with 3 people from my team, after which I received an offer letter in 3 weeks. Interviews were very relaxed and informal and took about 30 minutes with each person.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tesaro in May 2017.

Interview

Was a crisp and straightforward interview process. The interviews were all conducted over less than a month timeline, which kept the process moving forward and concise. Met a variety of employees, all relevant to the role.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences, why Tesaro, clinical presentation, MSL role and responsibilities   Answer Question

22 Jun 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback to us. We’re pleased to hear that our streamlined approach to the interview and selection process contributed to a positive candidate experience... More

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Tesaro (Waltham, MA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Quite long with 45 minutes with each individual and extended time with hiring manager. Provided opportunity for you to evaluate the company as well. No presentation required. A few weeks time between the phone interview with hiring manager and the onsite. Several weeks post interview before received feedback.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions regarding why you are interested in the company and why do you think you will fit the role.   Answer Question

not the right fit for me and what areas I am looking to develop in

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tesaro (Waltham, MA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

I met Sr VP IT in cafeteria for casual conversation to discuss more details about the job opportunity and current challenges in IT and what they are looking for and what are the future workload for the position

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Tesaro company and its pipe line   1 Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tesaro (Waltham, MA (US)).

Interview

The interviewing process at TESARO was seamless. I worked with my recruiter to set up the interview. What I appreciated most was that TESARO was cognizant of my work schedule and location from their headquarters. I was scheduled for only 1 interview (in person) where I met with a handful of pertinent players for my role. Everyone, from the receptionists to the interviewers were all pleasant and had a professional, yet personal demeanor. I felt at ease and was happily surprised at how fast the 3 hours flew by. I met with 6 people for 30 minutes each, which was the perfect amount of time where there wasn't a lull in conversation, yet both sides had enough time to gain an understanding of each party. Overall, I would say this was one of the best interview environments I've experienced in quite some time.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time where you faced adversity in your current or past job and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • How do you manage your priorities?   Answer Question

5 Nov 2018

Thanks so much for your positive feedback regarding your interview experience at TESARO. We know you have many choices in this competitive marketplace and we strive to ensure we offer a... More

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tesaro in August 2018.

Interview

More like an interrogation, manager called me by the wrong name twice, and was 20 minutes late to starting the interview then rudely and abruptly ended the interview after 45 minutes after she sat 80% of the time as an observer while her butler interviewed me. company culture is important and I sensed a very difficult and irrational person. NO THANK YOU.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you sold a difficult product? What is your strengths and Weaknesses,.   Answer Question

21 Sep 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for also speaking to me recently about your experience at TESARO. As we discussed, we pride ourselves on ensuring a great candidate experience... More

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tesaro (Waltham, MA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Intensive, but similar to other fellowship positions for all companies. Midyear was the first step in interviewing (consisted of 2 rounds of interviews and receptions). Onsite interviews occurred the week following Midyear. TESARO was very accommodating and helpful through it all. A great company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were ineffective in communicating, wither writing or verbally, and what happened.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.