Tesco Buyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Tesco Buyer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tesco

3.3

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tesco (Houston, TX (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Process was 30 minutes long with HR and department head. Was asked specifically to go through a typical day in a purchasing process that one had experienced. Interview was short and to the point. Was asked about salary expecting.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work for Tesco? What makes you the perfect candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tesco

Anonymous Employee in Welwyn Garden City, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tesco (Welwyn Garden City, England) in April 2015.

Interview

Good holistic assessment. Submitted online application, underwent Situational Judgement Test, on the assessment day a 1-2-1 interview and group interview. Also had to make a "3D CV", but they've stopped that now

Interview Questions

• How do you see your role in improving the Corporate Social Responsibility of the company   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tesco.

Interview

After an online application, the next was a one-to-one HR interview, typical questions to check my competency in problem/conflicts solving, team working, leadership, negotiation skills, communication, etc. Then the next step was a full day Assessment Center, that needed a lot of preparation, including an in-tray test, a presentation based on prepared topic, group discussion. Kind of typical AC tasks, but I guess the tasks are different based on applied position.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example, that you have solved a difficult problem/conflicts successfully?   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tesco (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in November 2015.

Interview

sent resume and then scheduling interviews. first done English level test. and then conducted preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews (which I've done twice with the different persons), and conducting reference checks and then hired.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.