Tesco Customer Assistant Dot Com Personal Shopper Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Tesco Customer Assistant Dot Com Personal Shopper Interview Questions

Interviews at Tesco

1 Interview Review

1.0

Customer Assistant Dot Com Personal Shopper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunstable, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tesco (Dunstable, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online. After a week got phone call to come to interwiew. Had no idea if it will be 1 to 1 or grup interwiew but it was a grup one. Lovely atmosphere and managers ( 2 of them ). It was me and 5 other people. One person looked so stressed out that I actually felt sorry for her, she couldn’t even speak. Rest of the grup ok. I knew straight away that I will not get the job as I was the oldest one from the grup ( rest young people still studying or just finished study and one of them already have worked for Tesco and done the same job before so obviously 🙄) Anyway I tried my best and answered questions in my opinion the best in the grup and also had the best work experience from all. There was no grup exercise ( usually it is as I heard about it from other people who work or worked for Tesco but in my opinion on my interview management were in a hurry and wanted to fhinsh quickly). We had to fill in forms with avibility ( contract only for 11 housers a week! but they expect u to put on a form that u will be able to work all days just in case if they call u and say to do more and be aware that u can’t say no if u agreed on interwiew u can, if u don’t agree someone else will get the job so 😞 if you want it you have to choose as many days and hours as possible even if contract is only for 10 hours- quite funny but most of the shops do that nowadays🤔). When we finished filling in papers then it was a question time and everyone had to answer the same questions. Standard ones like: Tell me about when you delivered excellent customer service and went above customer expectations. And nothing else. We supposed to go on the shop floor and see what the job looks like but unfortunately managers said they can’t show us how it is as all personal shoppers have already finished their shifts. We had a chance to ask questions about job instead and we finished. No one to one interwiew after that, they said they we inform us if we got the job or not in few days and they did. Very easy interwiew very nice people so 👍 plus for that but felt a little bit like everything was in a hurry so overall can’t say it was great!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about excellent customer service   Answer Question
  • Tell me about the time that you had to do something that u did not like   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.