Tesco Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Tesco Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Interviews at Tesco

2.2

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

simple, 1-1 over phone during lockdown, invited for driving assessment , to attend tomorrow. Lady who interview was very easy to talk too overall a very pleasant experience too date

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tesco

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tesco (Glasgow, Scotland) in April 2020.

Interview

easy and fast, applied on the friday, got a phone call on the monday fot an interview on the thursday. Good experience, nice, calm interview, I think I actually enjoyeed it

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tesco (London, England) in March 2020.

Interview

A incredibly pleasant and informal experience - I was made to feel very welcome and at ease. I was very impressed by my manager and her attitude and helpfulness. I was nervous but there was no need to be.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to tell me them about myself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowestoft, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tesco (Lowestoft, England) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview was a very informal group meeting, Forms to fill in, ID documents to confirm and a shop walk around. 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30.

Interview Questions

• 3 informal questions about personal experience were put to the group and it was up to each individual how and if you answered   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tesco.

Interview

Face to face with question about myself, very simple, the manger was very friendly. Overall positive outcome with general feedback with a discussion on the basics of the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sudbury, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tesco (Sudbury, East of England, England) in April 2019.

Interview

Relaxed interview in store with some basic interview questions. Invited back a week later for driving assessment. Lots of paperwork to go through which is standard for a big company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrexham, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tesco (Wrexham, Wales) in March 2019.

Interview

Competency based interview questions and then five days later a driving assessment . This involved driving an Iveco automatic van in the local area including reversing around a corner. I was never informed the result of this that was annoying.

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tesco (Oxford, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Give them a bump, but not enough to show - fruit and veg for bruises to grow. Nudge that carton so the milk will leak, but only when it's been in the fridge a week. Verry nice Interview!

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tesco (Glasgow, Scotland) in November 2018.

Interview

Interviewer forgot I was there so was sat 2 hours twidling thumbs. So not a great start to the whole process. Basic questions. Security guard was more helpful than anyone else.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tesco.

Interview

Got asked about myself, then asked a few questions to do with the job and asked for availability in the week and then had to do a driving assessment. All in all a positive experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.