Texas Instruments Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Texas Instruments Interview Questions

Interviews at Texas Instruments

1,477 Interview Reviews

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

I got the interview through NSBE. Three interview process. It was fairly easy. All the interviewer were professional and nice. I made it to the final round but unfortunately I did not get chosen.

Design Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

Began with behavioral interview questions and ended with technical questions. The interview was done on their system with video chat and the process took around 1 hour. The interviewer was very friendly and I felt very comfortable during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to identify the prime numbers within a list of numbers   Answer Question

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Interview

There were five questions in the first round of hirevue interview based on the basics of Digital Design. And then in the second interview there were behavioral and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with TI and how is your experience and projects and relevant to the position you have applied.   1 Answer

Interview

Pretty straight forward - the process start with 2 phone interviews with a recruiter and then the next with a few employees within packaging department, they asked primarily behavioral questions and few resume questions just to see if you know what you're talking about.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral - why TI, brief resume scan to confirm you know what you're talking about   Answer Question

Digital Design Engineer Masters Interview

Interview

1st round of Interview - Resume Review and several fundamental questions on transistor Theory and basic Verilog Questions.
    2nd round - Present a Project and complex Technical Questions on Digital Logic Design and Verilog

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The Interview process includes the following steps: discuss job description, set expectations for job, multiple interviews, following up when decision was made with feedback.

Interview Questions

• No specific questions come to mind   2 Answers

Interview

Regular interview. Mostly behavioral questions with some technical questions. The technical questions were very simple and straightforward; no algorithms. The behavioral questions were standard with a focus on working in a group.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a team member not pulling their weight?   1 Answer

Interview

Got meeting through career fair, had a virtual interview for about 30 mins. Really basic and easy questions. The whole proveand was asked basic questions such as describe a project that you worked on recently

Interview Questions

• Describe a project that you worked on   2 Answers

Failure Analysis Engineer Interview

Interview

I firstly introduced myself and then they asked me a few questions about my project and related experience. They want to know if my background matches with their job position or not.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge in quantum mechanics and a few behavior questions   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

Ask questions about circuit. Ask your past experiences. Ask you to present a product you did. The presentation needs to be about 20 min. All interviews were done over zoom.

Interview Questions

• Ask you to present a product you did.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.