The Home Depot Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

The Home Depot Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at The Home Depot

1.9

MET Associate Interview

Interview

It was a really easy interview with basic questions. The lady I interviewed with was super nice. I was asked when I could start and got the job right away. It was around Christmas time so it was a little busy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Associate Interview

Interview

In applied online and was sent a link to schedule an interview. When I got to the interview I had to wait for a bit since there was someone else being interviewed. I started the interview, but then they told me they were looking for someone who could work there longer.

Associate Interview

Interview

Comfortable setting, one on one with the store manager. Questions related to past experiences in retail/school and how well you work with teams. Overall positive experience and would recommend to others.

Associate Interview

Interview

We set up a time which worked for everyone. It was a great atmosphere and engaging managers. They were on time, professional and the question were about average. I prepared follow-up questions for the company and they answered them without hesitation. I received more insight on the organization however I ultimately passed on it because I received another offer within my career of choice.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the position?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

i applied online, then the HR called me for an onsite interview. It was easy and quick.It took me one week for the entire application. Then another week for an offer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cold Spring, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Cold Spring, KY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I was called and asked to do a phone interview with the assistant manager, after the phone interview I was told they would like to have me in for an in-person interview and that they would follow up soon. This never happened.

Associate Interview

Interview

it was easy, they were quick. You apply online, then they call you to schedule an interview for in person. After a 15 min interview, you get a phone call and they tell you whether or not they are hiring you.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Applications had to be submitted online, no in person option which seemed odd but might be status quo. Was not much to the process, the store always needs bodies. They don't pay very well even for the area, so there is alot of turnover.

Interview Questions

• Nothing stands out, nothing at all, but I'll write your required thirty words so I can finish this I suppose. Is that thirty? Is it thirty now? Nope, not enough. Lets see ... no, nothing stands out. Put in an application, had an interview, got the job.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot in October 2018.

Interview

Very easy stereotypical interview questions. "Why do you think you would be a good fit for HomeDepot? A customer asks you for help locating a particular item but you do not know where it is located. How do you handle this situation?"

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond your job description to help a customer   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

In person interview very informal more conversational. Interviewed with a manager the interview took about half an hour. The manager was very nice and seemed like she was trying to help me get the job

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.