The Home Depot Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

The Home Depot Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at The Home Depot

2.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumberland, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Cumberland, GA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

i applied online , did a test, then i was called for an interview, i was called for a 2nd interview and the same day i was hired. I came for training the following week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are right for the position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Easy waited to be seen heard the person infront of me knew what was gonna be asked . Flies flying around . waited 30 mins for interview. Drug test off site. the traing =on computer. once over ur on ur own

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Old Bridge, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Old Bridge, NJ (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

It was simple, basic questions were asked about how to deal with customers. It was not intimidating, the atmosphere was relaxed and everyone was nice. The questions asked were basic interview questions you can find on the internet.

Interview Questions

• Name some notable things that you have done   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Tempe, AZ (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

first a phone interview then was interviewed by 2 people in person. The interviews were easy. One of the people interviewing me we were talking about baseball. No Joke.

Interview Questions

• how did you here about the job opening?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (West Palm Beach, FL (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

The hiring has become an call phone but I didn't make of my language and I was trying to hiring again it was to late and I came to job corps and now I trying to get it back

Interview Questions

• Are you done with your high school   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot in February 2015.

Interview

Submitted application online, received an email from Atlanta (corporate) about a week and a half later to schedule a phone interview (yes, for an entry level retail position). Received a phone call a few days later from the store location for an interview with an associate manager. Interview went well and a second interview was scheduled for two days later with the head manger, was offered a job at that second in-store interview, accepted and officially hired after a simple drug test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Friendly managers. Went in and did a simple interview. I got hired on the spot. Did a drug test and background check right there. Managers made me feel comfortable and valued.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have dealing with customers? How would you handle an upset customer?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had too much work to handle? What did you do when asked to do too much?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Marietta, GA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard interview, I was an internal hired that was referred by a friend so they asked me more about my experiences within the company and what I what were my strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to help a disgruntled customer, how did you handle it or what did you do?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Atlanta, GA (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

Group interview, there are at least 6 or 7 other people in the room also looking for the same job, so it becomes very competitive. At least 3 supervisors sit in to grill you.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Multiple interviews with two or more people. If offered a second interview you will be interviewed with those who will be either your team lead, supervisor or your supervisor's boss. In a second interview, they are sizing you up to determine whether or not they want to work with you.

Interview Questions

• Common interview questions: How do you handle conflict?; tell me about a time when?...if offered a second or third interview, they are interviewing you to see how well you will be liked by those interviewing you who will more than likely be your supervisor or team lead. In interviews with this employer you can't toot your own horn too much because more than likely the one's who are interviewing you will be less qualified than you and may see you as a threat.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.