The Home Depot Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Customer Service Representative

The Home Depot Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at The Home Depot

2.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Tempe, AZ (US)).

Interview

At the interview, meet with supervisor twice for about 15 min apiece, then another supervisor said I was offered the job , to start in 30 days then some paperwork an drug testing, about 2 he total, enjoyed the experience

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were able to calm an irrate customer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Marietta, GA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied online. Received a link to do an assessment and a chat support simulation. Was contacted to come in for an interview less than a week later. Did a typing assessment, two interviews with different people and a drug test all in one day. Took about 2+ hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had a difficult coworker. A lot of questions from the STAR interview catalogue.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Tempe, AZ (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Interview process was simple enough, I applied online. They sent me an e-mail on the same day I went to the interview, "Although we found many aspects of your background impressive, we have identified other individuals whose qualifications are more in line with our current needs,". The interview was fine. The supervisors that interviewed me were easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Are you flexible?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle a disgruntled customer? Share an experience   1 Answer
    • Can you work with Microsoft applications?   1 Answer
    • If there was a time where you had to work with a coworker that you didn't get along with well, how would you behave?   1 Answer
    • When was a time you went above and beyond?   1 Answer
    • Are you okay with a job that has little to no direction?   1 Answer
    • If you were overloaded with work expectations while handling customers, what would you do?   1 Answer
    • How does your school/work experience help you with the position of the job?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Short and to the point. They ask questions about how to handle customers, what to do in busy situations and solving issues. Ask about ability to work with others. Typical customer service questions in regard to retail work.

Interview Questions

• How to handle upset customers   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Very pleasant. They merely asked about prior experience and desired wage. Also requested a list of references for further inquiry. It was professionally conducted and the personnel were all around pleasant.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Kennesaw, GA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I filled out the application online. A few minutes later I received an email asking me to take an assessment. Once I completed the assessment I was able to schedule an interview right then and there. I had three one on one interviews in one day. After I completed the last interview I was taken to HR to fill out paperwork and take a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Home Depot   1 Answer
    • Have you ever had to deal with an irate customer? How did you resolve the issue? and what lessons did you learn from the experience?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

All questions are S.T.A.R. format. Be sure to stick to this format. Situation, Task, Action, Result. It's a pretty easy job to land. They want to deliver an effortless experience to their customers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you delivered exceptional customer service. What did you do?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Two part interview. Phone and in person. Very professional and straight to the point. Very basic questions. The phone interview was short. I applied online and waited to h and back. There was a short personality test, phone interview, and in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to deal with a difficult customer. How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Extensive , 1-2 month process , on phone interview , 2 assessments , in person interview . Testing before hired at office , did paperwork and drug testing the same day on the spot. Met managers and other employees

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Cleveland, OH (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

After I filled out the application it took like a month to hear back from them which was very concerning. Once I actually scheduled the interview it lasted maybe 5 minutes and I was drug tested and hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.