The Home Depot Freight Team Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

The Home Depot Freight Team Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at The Home Depot

2.0

Freight Team Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot in September 2017.

Interview

It was simple and quick. The process was easy and fairly generic. I was in and out in a half hour. Super positive vibes. Jxjdjdifjxjfi sjdbcb xjdhcb jxhxb jxbd.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Freight Team Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Tallahassee, FL (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

They take you an office of an empty conference room in the back of the store. The staff can talk and interact with you, very nice people when I interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a task that you started and felt like if was impossible to finish?   Answer Question

Freight Team Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newburgh, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Newburgh, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Was about 30 minutes long. He Asked general questions to see what your experience level for the position and also to check your communication skills. It was Very easy and laid back.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had a lot.of work and was not able to get it all done that day? How did you handle it and what steps did you take?   1 Answer

Freight Team Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Waited a week or so after phone call for first interview. Showed up for a first interview, they ask you basic questions. Came back for a second interview maybe a week later and got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic customer service questions, "how would you work in a team setting", "what do you say to the customer if they can't find blah blah blah"..   Answer Question

Freight Team Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Reston, VA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

You go in for the interview. They ask you about past work experience if you have had any, then they give you alot of scenarios and what you would do, after they ask you when are you available to work and then they tell you when to come in for a drug test

Interview Questions

• If you were working in a team enviremont and one team member was not contributing, what would you do?   Answer Question

Freight Team Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Encinitas, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Encinitas, CA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Online interview about the job and what was expected. Was called back a few days later for a face to face interview. Was asked about my pass jobs and details of experience. Was asked how much I wanted for wages. They liked me and gave me a drug test.

Interview Questions

• ask why i want to work for home depot, my experience in the field.   1 Answer

Freight Team Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Gaithersburg, MD (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

(1) Applied online (2) Receive a call or email telling you to contact the HR in Atlanta. you received a voice recording tells you about the job and the requirements. (3)Then you received a call or email scheduling you for an interview at the store you picked. (4) You have the interview with an Assistant Manager (5) The Store Manager interviews you and either hires you on the spot or calls you back. (6) A drug test (mouth swap) is done at the store and you complete the paperwork for a background check. Please note this process can take 1 week - 4 weeks it all depends on the Assistant Manager interviewing you and the Store Manager. The Assistant Manager scores you on the questions they ask you and if you're lucky the Manager will be available the same day to interview you and hire you.

Interview Questions

• 8- 10 Questions how did you deal with situations of customer service.   1 Answer

Freight Team Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Long and unorganized is how I describe it. The managers weren't ready and I waited an additional half hour before we got started. It took them even longer to get the tests done.

Freight Team Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Oglethorpe, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Fort Oglethorpe, GA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Checked in at service desk then told me to go wait outside offices until supervisor would call me in. Only had to wait about 5 minutes. He called me in and the process went okay but he did tell me that he had 19 more interviews that day.

Interview Questions

• What was one goal that you encountered obstacles but could complete?
      What was one goal that you could not complete?   Answer Question

Freight Team Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Plano, TX (US)).

Interview

Applied Online, Got accepted for in store interview with one of the assistant store managers, then took a drug test. After I applied online it took maybe around 2 or 3 days for them to get back to me. Then it took about 3 days to go through the process of interviewing and waiting for the drug test (mouth swab) to come back.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer came up to you a needed help?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.