The Home Depot Freight Team Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

The Home Depot Freight Team Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at The Home Depot

2.0

Freight Team Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot in September 2020.

Interview

Really laid back interview. Just be kind, respectful and honest. If you are asked to report to the service desk and someone walks you to the back for your interview be sure to engage in conversation to make a good first impression. For bonus points look up Home Depot's values, you will have a better understanding of what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Freight Team Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

It was very quick and easy. The interviewer was very polite and professional and asked me questions that were very general. The interviewer told me about the position I was applying for and told me the hours I would be potentially working. They also told me it was an overnight position, in which I told them I would be flexible working in.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you worked as a team.   2 Answers

Freight Team Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Flushing, NY (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I met with my ASDS which asked me questions about when was a time you did a group project, faced challenges, etc. I gave examples from school and she was like how old are you and I kinda giggled and said I'm 20. I later met with my one of my store mangers.

Interview Questions

• shed about challenges that were hard, do I have any family members working for Home Depot, what kind of work did I do.   Answer Question

Freight Team Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Fairfax, VA (US)).

Interview

Very thorough. First they have you come to an orientation with a group of other people who are also applying for empolyment. Then they would meet you in person. They would ask you your working experience, hypothetical questions, and your goals in the company.

Interview Questions

• What was a time where you had to go up and beyond for a customer?   4 Answers

Freight Team Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseburg, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Roseburg, OR (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I met with the hiring manager in his office he asked a few general questions then he walked me thru the entire store explaining the job duties and expectations he was upfront honest and had a sense of humor

Interview Questions

• Why do you think your the person for this job?   1 Answer

Freight Team Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McKinney, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (McKinney, TX (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview consisted of the store manager asking about my work history followed by four standardized interview questions. The store manager then went over the requirements for the job, information regarding hours and shift, and asked about my availability. The manager was very courteous and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work with others toward a common goal.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to work on a task that required great attention to detail.   Answer Question

Freight Team Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Was a fairly standard process, you sit in an office and they ask you questions, you respond and they write stuff down. It wasn't scary the interviewer was very friendly and welcoming.

Freight Team Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Park, Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Huntington Park, Los Angeles, CA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Put in an application online and got called to come in for an interview 3 days later. Came in, waited about 30 mins to be called to a small office . When in and talked to the assistant supervisor, 4 easy questions . Was offered a job on the spot, did the drug test and background check there.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose the homedepot ?   Answer Question
    • Any experience moving freight?   Answer Question
    • Describe an example of something you've done in your school or work experience that required close attention to details?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you achieved a goal that initially appeared to be too difficult to accomplish? What obstacles did you encounter?   Answer Question

Freight Team Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Very basic interview regarding a time when I had to work cohesively with people as well as a project where I had to make a plan to achieve a goal.

Interview Questions

• Tell them about a time I had to make a plan to achieve a goal   Answer Question

Freight Team Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Cerritos, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied for the merchandising position, and the freight team position. Within the next two days I had an online screening of questions for the freight team position, and right after that my interview was scheduled for a 9pm interview the next week. The interview went really well and in another two days I got an email scheduling my orientation and drug test. The freight team manager interviewed me, was really cool and is someone I’d look forward to working for.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you’ve worked with a team to get a job done.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.