The Home Depot Garden Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

The Home Depot Garden Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at The Home Depot

2.3

Garden Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

it was a quick process, it was a few question like have you worked in retail before or with customers ever. then you need to do a drug test after words. then if you pass you typically get the job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Garden Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Columbus, GA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

It was very professional , couple of questions and just have to answer sincerely and accurately according to your resume
    Be honest and always look the eyes of the person in front of you. Be confident

Interview Questions

• Why you think this is a position for you ? What make you so different with other candidates?   3 Answers

Garden Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Easy and straightforward. Interviewed with two different managers. Both asked similar questions. Then did a week of job training. They are always looking to hire, so the process is relatively painless.

Garden Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

One-on-one interview with a manager of the department. The manager asked basic situational focused questions. Relatively simple open ended type questions. With prior experience in retail the interview process was something I could relate to and answer questions with confidence.

Interview Questions

• While dealing with a difficult customer, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Garden Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Lansing, MI (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online and received an invitation to complete an online assessment. After doing so, received an opportunity to schedule an in-person interview about 5 days later at the local store. I interviewed at the local store with the Assistant manager, who then had me talk to the department supervisor, and the HR manager. They offered me a position on the spot, pending a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where a customer was unhappy and you had to help fix their problem   Answer Question
    • Why do you believe your experiences qualify you to work at this store.   Answer Question

Garden Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrillville, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Merrillville, IN (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Simple and easy process. Apply online and receive a call within the week. The questions were easy and non intrusive. They asked if you do any home improvement of your own, and a lot of people say yes.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to this job?   1 Answer

Garden Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Some questions, what do you do with difficult customers?
    What are you doing with angry customers? Why you applied here?............................
    Where did you here from us?
    Do you mind working in an other department then applied?

Interview Questions

• What do you do with difficult customers?   1 Answer

Garden Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Columbus, GA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The whole interview was very relax and quick. I told a little background about the history of the store and was only asked 3 questions. The whole interview lasted 10 minutes

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where a customer became very irate with you?   Answer Question

Garden Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

The interview was short and simple. The interviewer asked general questions about any experiences that would relate to your applied position, what you would do in certain scenarios, etc. She then graded your answers and would take you back to inform you on your score.

Interview Questions

• One question in particular stood out. She asked me, "What was one experience in which you helped someone?"   2 Answers

Garden Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Houston, TX (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online at the Home Depot website, received a call for a phone screening, had an in person interview, another phone interview to review information, and a final in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the Home Depot?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.