The Home Depot General Warehouse Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

The Home Depot General Warehouse Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at The Home Depot

2.4

General Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Tour around building, information about their culture how they work. Questions mostly pertain to handling situations in the workplace. If they are interested you go on to a drug test and wait for a call back about when to start.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

General Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Park, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Lake Park, GA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Had three separate interviews. Each interview was a series of different questions to describe what would make you a qualified candidate. If you successfully complete one interview you were invited to complete another interview with a manager

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have that is related to this position?   4 Answers

General Warehouse Associate Interview

Interview

It is a 2 step process. You will be interviewed by one of the coaches and the general manager. The questions are all the same as if you were being interviewed by another company. Just relax and be yourself. The key words they may look for is “Growth”.

General Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is very thorough. Most management and supervisors maintain a high level of professionalism. Even if you don't get the job it's excellent interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Consider a time you had a conflict at a previous job, how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

General Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online, received an e-mail stating to call a toll free number for quick questions about my application, from there I was able to set up a face to face interview which I had on Jan. 3rd. I have yet to hear back for a second interview, I would at least like an email to see where everything stands so far.

General Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redlands, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Redlands, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

A quick tour of the facility followed by two interview sessions. Ask questions on the tour as when I did the guy giving the tour basically fast-tracked me to the second interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider appropriate conditions to call off?   1 Answer

General Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tracy, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Tracy, CA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Potential new hires are sat down in group interviews. Afterwards you will have to wait in the lounge to be called again. If you are gathered into a second group interview, then the company wants to offer you employment.

Interview Questions

• Pretty general questions: What do you know about the company? Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

General Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (West Columbia, SC (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

This is a 2 step interview process than have to drug test and submit to a back ground check. It can take up to a week to get things back.

Interview Questions

• What are your learning abilities and how fast can you get things?   1 Answer

General Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Van Buren, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Van Buren, OH (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Very nice, they take you on a tour of the warehouse and explain everything to you in detail. They also made sure to answer all of my questions throughly. Never had such a smooth and friendly/enjoyable interview experience before in my life

Interview Questions

• Being that you were to be working in a warehouse and it can be cold in there if is cold outside or hot if it's hot outside what would you wear to permit with the weather?   1 Answer
    • How would you promote safety on the job?   1 Answer

General Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baytown, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Baytown, TX (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online, was sent an email that I will be receiving a call or I can call myself, once calling I was asked a few questions and was scheduled for a face to face interview. Now I will wait, to see what will happen...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where an employee was late and how it affected you and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.