The Home Depot Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at The Home Depot

4,910 Interview Reviews

2.2

Lot Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

I went to the meeting room and I met with the interviewer and she asked me some questions. I applied for cashier but she gave the option to be a lot associate.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The entire interview process was really smooth and my recourse made sure that I was very well prepared for all the questions hiring team may ask.

Round 1 - Call with the recruiter (15 minutes)

Round 2 - Call with the hiring manager (30 minutes)

Round 3 - Due to covid 19, final round was virtual. I interviewed with 5 different people and everyone was from the team (unlike amazon where some random person can take your interview)

All the questions during my final round were were thoughtful and centred around prioritisation frameworks and my past experience. Also, I did get the typical PM questions

Interview Questions

• (1) Favourite product and why?
      (2) If you had to make an elevator pitch to the CEO explaining how your business is doing, how will you approach that?
      (3) How will you work with the data science team ? Using one pagers??   Answer Question

Interview

Half day interview process. Several activities. A group programming question, a group problem solving task, behavioral interviews, and a simple individual programming problem. There was a meal provided and plenty of time to get to chat with the other applicants.

Interview Questions

• Print the numbers 1-100, with even and odd numbers in separate lines   1 Answer

GWA Interview

Interview

Good fast when through 3 different supervisors they gave you a tour of the warehouse and then gave me an offer the day of the interview and gave me an orentation date

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

It was a fairly informal interview compared to other companies I have worked for in the past. But the interviewer was well-prepared and answered all of my questions. I enjoyed the process.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Standard customer service questions such as: what makes you want to work here, what experience do you have that's relevant, tell us a situation when you solved a problem. Have you ever had a situation when you didnt know how to solve a problem?

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Plano, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Met with management in person. Very friendly and thorough. Several questions asked about background and people skills. The interview process was very smooth and I learned a lot about The Home Depot requirements and their safety standards. l really had a smooth interview done by a true professional.

Interview Questions

• How are your people skills? Are a safety conscious person?   1 Answer

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Summerville, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Summerville, SC (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Pretty simple. I applied, scheduled an interview, completed the interview, and got an offer on the spot. While there they conducted a drug test and background check. The drug test is a mouth swab.

Interview Questions

Interview

Online application. Received email to schedule a phone interview. Proceeded to an in person interview with retail HR Specialist and an Assistant Manager. Received a follow up call to come in and speak with General Manager and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Lot Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Interview was straight forward, not hard at all. They ask about yourself and briefly look at a resume if you have one, or they just look at your application.