The Home Depot Lot Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

The Home Depot Lot Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at The Home Depot

1.8

Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview was very laid back and not hard at all. he questions were very basic and you don't need to practice the interview questions tbh. I was offered the job after the last question and it was only my second interview ever.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you had to learn a lot of information at once.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

The interview starts off by the company calling you and doing a short interview over the phone and later on they set up a 1on1 interview with Hr and after that they either offer you a position on the spot or have to wait a little while longer.

Interview Questions

• If I had any previous experience in household repairs.   2 Answers

Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madera, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Madera, CA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Was called for an over the phone interview, took about 15 minutes, from there I was scheduled to meet with one of the ASMs. She asked my basic questions and then some questions that were on a paper that she was required to ask me and then give them a number based on how well she liked the answers I provided. I didn't get a call back until about a month later calling me in for another interview with the same woman, answered the exact same way and was offered the job right then.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomall, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Broomall, PA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Hiring manager asked me why I wanted to work there, how would I handle rude customers or questions from customers I didn't know the answer to, how would I handle a rude co worker, was sent directly to the manager for another interview, his questions were more about what kind of work I did before and why those jobs didn't work out and how this job was no joke and he'll be working closely with me from time to time and evaluating me in the process, he said "you seem up beat I'll give you a shot and if the customers like you we like you and if we like you I'll make you full time", he started me out at 8.00 per hour.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just take it and get your foot in the door.

Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Miami, FL (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied to 3 stores followed up a week later(Monday) 1 out of 3 answered , got an email the following week about phone screening and completed it(Monday), was scheduled for interview automated call (Friday), interview went well because I studied during the 3 days of the interview process (study is the KEY🔑 to success).

Interview Questions

• How would you greet a costumer ? Think about a time you completed a goal that was hard. Asked about my qualification and how would you questions.   2 Answers

Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

Very laid back. I just went in and was asked if I was okay working outside in hot weather. I also had a bit of a connection though because a family friend worked at the company.

Interview Questions

• Just the basics, nothing difficult. Very informal   1 Answer

Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Alexandria, VA (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by 1 manager, very nice guy. I applied for Lot associate but he told me he wanted me on the Service Desk. He said it was a pay increase, so I took it. It was a very quick interview process, they know whether they like you just by looking at you.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to tell a coworker something difficult   Answer Question

Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Baton Rouge, LA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got a call from an automated bot to schedule a interview, went in and a had a easy (as will you if you prepared) interview. I had to comeback on two different occasions to 1. take a drug test and fill out some paperwork 2. To fill out some more paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Home Depot?   1 Answer

Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Arlington, TX (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was also referred by a friend that works there. I was called a week later and received an email to schedule an interview. The interview was one on one with the general manager. I filled out my availability before the interview questions, which consisted of basic questions. Afterwards, I was hired on the spot and the last thing I did was a drug test.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to a customer that they say is not satisfied?   Answer Question
    • As a lot associate, you are the first and last person a customer sees. How would you make them have a great experience as they enter and leave the store?   Answer Question

Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Pasadena, TX (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Receive a automated phone call for an interview, and you'll be given a location where to go for the interview. Then prepare yourself for a couple of questions from either a store manager, manager, department supervisor, or human resources.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to work for Home Depot?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.