The Home Depot Lot Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

The Home Depot Lot Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at The Home Depot

1.8

Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Woodland, CA (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

Thought it went good. Only 6 questions that were recorded and then 2 off recorded. Easy questions to answer. Didn’t get the job tho but it’s okay. It’s not really the best time to work.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Lot Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot in September 2020.

Interview

I applied online and got an interview within two days, I think they were very desperate so I got it scheduled very quick. After that all I had to do was choose a time and go in; it was really quick.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions like “tell me a time where you helped someone” and questions about work ethic and availability.   Answer Question

Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Reno, NV (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

They asked a few basic interview questions such as what would I do in specific customer service situations. The interviewer was kind and seemed to genuinely care about my interests.

Interview Questions

• What is a time you had to be very detailed?   1 Answer

Lot Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Asked basic questions. Was an easy interview. I don’t really remember the exact questions. Just be calm, smile and remain optimistic. I don’t know what else to say. This thing wants 30 words just to check an answer for an article

Lot Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

I went to the meeting room and I met with the interviewer and she asked me some questions. I applied for cashier but she gave the option to be a lot associate.

Lot Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Interview was straight forward, not hard at all. They ask about yourself and briefly look at a resume if you have one, or they just look at your application.

Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Rochester Hills, MI (US)).

Interview

I applied online. It was ok. It was a 2-part interview. In . the first interview, I was . only asked personal questions and a few store related questions/experience about your work. 2nd interview was about the same thing, with the hiring manager asked the same questions from the 1st interview.

Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rialto, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Rialto, CA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Super quick and easy, they asked the general interview questions that anybody could get through as long as you've done some general studying on HD and their principles. Be ready to explain why you want the job.

Lot Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Applied online through the Home Depot website. It took a month or so get into the interview chair. I applied to several positions and after the initial “thanks for applying” to email, I got only two emails asking me to confirm availability and accept the pay rate for that particular position. After that, I only got one email asking me to schedule an interview. Not sure if they choose you for one position and then end your app for the other ones or if it’s even possible to interview for multiple positions.

The interview was fairly straightforward. I was asked very standard interview questions. I don’t believe I had any amazing answers, but I was eventually passed onto the store manager the same day for a more candid interview. It was just some small talk and he basically told me that they were just looking for someone to show up. I was then sent to the meeting room to finish up some paperwork and do a drug test.

After a week or so I was sent a “Congratulations” email and had to wait a few days for the HR person to call me to setup a date/time to come in and confirm my work status(I-9 form).

After that, I had to return for an orientation. I basically sat on the computer and watched some video clips that go over the work environment and other stuff. I also set up my associate’s account and was shown how to use their employee website to check schedules, apply for benefits, etc. There wasn’t any specific training that day. I was paid for my time during the orientation(6 hours).

Good Luck!

Lot Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Home Depot in April 2019.

Interview

It was a very quick and easy interview. It was about 15 minutes long. It felt like more of a conversation than an interview. The manager asked 5 questions (all very easy questions to answer), offered me the position, which I accepted. A background check was started, which took no more than 20 minutes. There was also a drug test (mouth swab) as the end.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.