The Home Depot Lumber Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

The Home Depot Lumber Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at The Home Depot

1.7

Lumber Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Napa, CA (US)).

Interview

It was extremely quick and easy. No sweat at all. I walked into the interview room and the hiring manager maybe asked me 7 questions in total. after that, they offered me a job and did a drug test then and there.

Interview Questions

• have you ever held a leadership position/ role   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Lumber Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Wait 45 minutes get ingored my 3 manager. Only to find out the manager that was supposed to due the interview wasn't there. The girl who interviewed me was her first time

Interview Questions

• How do you handle yourself?   1 Answer

Lumber Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Garland, TX (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

quite easy not a lot of technical questions more personality based. Also asked about work experience, and customer service experience. They are pretty much looking to see how you deal with customers in a face to face situation and how you handle adversity

Interview Questions

• if a customer needed help looking for something that you're too familiar with   1 Answer

Lumber Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Chico, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

You sit and interview with the head of HR she asks very easy questions. If she offers you the job you have to give a saliva drug test. Wait for background check and they call you for orientation.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a customer being wrong about something.   Answer Question

Lumber Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Greenville, SC (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

My interview was with the store manager and I would say it was semi professional. I felt pretty comfortable and it was done in his office. I was asked a few questions and the interview last maybe 30 mins or so.

Lumber Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Florence, KY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Easy, helpful, seemed to care I was there and I wanted the job. They are very people oreiented. I hope thats the rigjt word but they are a open community. They were very friendly. Explained alot. Made it easy for me.

Interview Questions

• Where did you learn about home depot?   1 Answer

Lumber Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gig Harbor, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Gig Harbor, WA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

First you apply online, then you get a phone call where if you answer a question wrong you don't go any further and the computer hangs up. Then you meet with the hiring manager. After that you get interviewed by an assistant manager.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable will you feel working in the department we are hiring for?   1 Answer

Lumber Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Butler, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Butler, PA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Once the interview was scheduled, I came in, met with the assistant store manager, answered questions, provided information and documentation, took a drug test that was verified in minutes. It was an easy process.

Lumber Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surprise, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Surprise, AZ (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Very brief introductory meeting after the call back from doing the personality assessment. Basic questions at the person to person interview. Description of past experience and how you feel you will fit with in the company and basic questions about how you would interact with customers in various situations. After the interview and swab drug test and sign for a back ground check

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer who was upset about quality or price of a product   Answer Question

Lumber Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Houston, TX (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Very easy straight to the point, asked about work experience and was asked to mention examples of customer service experience situations. And mentioned examples from other jobs to help me gain valuable knowledge.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.