The Home Depot Merchandising Execution Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

The Home Depot Merchandising Execution Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at The Home Depot

2.2

Merchandising Execution Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Cajon, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Home Depot (El Cajon, CA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview was fast and on point, with the interviewer asking me questions off of a page and by the end, I had a job offer, though I did need to follow up for the drug test at a later date.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you worked together as a team to get something accomplished quickly.   Answer Question
  • Do you have any experience using electronic devices such as tablets or handhelds in a career setting?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Merchandising Execution Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burleson, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Burleson, TX (US)).

Interview

Applied online and got an email to schedule an interview a few days later. Scheduled the interview for the next week. The interview went very smoothly, consisting of the typical questions. The hiring manager told me they would make a decision by the end of the week.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle an unhappy customer at your prior employment?   Answer Question

Merchandising Execution Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Huntsville, TX (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

PLEASE DON'T APPLY HERE!
    The process took more that 3 months. Applied online and then was contacted for a face interview, which sucked. The interviewer was so unprofessional. The interviewer almost assured that I would get the job, and that they only had to arrange my schedule. I was told I was gonna get called back for a drug test on Monday, and my interview was on a Thursday).
    I never got called. I wish they were at least a little kind to say no. But, no. They prefer to leave the applicants with a false hope. They're so inconsiderate. Don't they know that one has a family to feed. The should say no, on time so that one can go find another job.

Merchandising Execution Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Lakeland, FL (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Very friendly. He liked that I was 30 minutes early. He sat me down (since it was a night job, the interview was at 9:30 at night, which was a little odd) and just basically asked me some questions regarding safety, and some questions about what i would do in a certain situation. Very easy interview (and I'm terrible at them) and I got the job. It was only five questions. I forget what they were, but one of them involved safety, the other involved customers, stuff like that. All very easy questions. He didn't even ask me for my experience.

Merchandising Execution Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied Online. Received email stating that I'd been chosen for an interview. The MET supervisor first did a short walk through with me around the store. She than took me back to an office and asked me company routine questions from a packet. I believe there were 10 questions. Some of them were a little tricky. After writing every one of my answers she graded my response on a scale from 1-5. After the routine questions I asked her a few, and then was offered the position. They did a background screening and an oral drug test.

Merchandising Execution Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Norwalk, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was brief and held at a store locations. The interviewer asked what seemed like pre-selected questions from an HR department. I took what could have been a verbal personality test. The interview process was relaxed and comfortable.

Merchandising Execution Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Alexandria, VA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Went in at 7.30am, waited maybe ten minutes for the manager to come. He gave me a rundown of the job requirements, then took me to the back with another person for the interview. The questions were standard, read from a sheet of paper with the answers scored on a numerical system.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made a mistake in your previous position, and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • How would you go about completing a task in the midst of constant interruptions?   Answer Question

Merchandising Execution Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot in November 2016.

Interview

The initial interview over the phone is a series of questions regarding skills, scenarios, time availability, safety concerns, and desire to work in the Home Depot environment. The second interview is in the store with a Supervisor. Several questions to answer regarding work ethic, knowledge of the position in which you are applying, and history of experience in relation to the work requirements. Hours, wages, and expectations are also discussed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you feel you had many tasks to complete in a short amount of time. Did you meet the requirement and how did you prioritize those tasks in order to do so?   Answer Question

Merchandising Execution Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tehachapi, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Tehachapi, CA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online...received a phone interview within 2 days, then an in person interview with the MET Supervisor. Interview was about average. Supervisor was great. Explained position in detail.

Merchandising Execution Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Applied online. Less than a week later, got a phone interview. They ask about job history and how would you ensure safety in the workplace. Then set up in person interview right on the spot

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.