The Home Depot Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

The Home Depot Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at The Home Depot

2.3

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Home Depot (West Milwaukee, WI (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

brief phone interview with recruiter from corporate in Atlanta, several interviews with sales manager following the phone interview at various home depot store locations. difficult to coordinate with sales manager to continue the in person followup interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in sales?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Fort Wayne, IN (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with a unqualified interviewer, then drove 112 miles to the regional office for a interview that was about 20 scripted questions mostly about how would you handle this situation and role playing, took several ridiculous and time consuming tests, local interview with the store manager who seemed to be an amateur in the management arena.

Interview Questions

• It was all typical questioning that any interview would ask.   2 Answers

Negotiation

fast

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Gulfport, MS (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

phone interview very informal but complete. all questions answered fully. thorough in explaining the job duties and expectations. very good potential for bonuses on top of commission.no ceiling on commission, reasonable closing percentage per leads. great hours of operation, very in-depth training program. very good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• does the job discription scare you   2 Answers

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Des Moines, IA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

First, a telephone interview with corporate HR, if that is successful, your resume and interviewer comments are forwarded to the local sales manager. Second, was an interview with the local sales manager. Following the face to face interview with the local sales manager, I was told I would be contacted regardless the decision. It's been 2 weeks and no call to date.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I was an "expert" in the product line I would be responsible selling.   2 Answers

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Applied online and received a call from a recruiter within a few days. Interview questions were easy. Tell me about what you do at your current position. Are you aware this is a commission only position.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

There were over five phone interviews followed by an in-person interview, drug test, finger printing, and both credit/criminal background checks.

Interview Questions

• This is a job for an entrepreneur. There were no unexpected questions or any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This is 100% commission with no salary or hourly rate. There was no negotiation phase.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.