The Institution of Engineering and Technology Academic Accreditation Logistics Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at The Institution of Engineering and Technology

1 Interview Review

Academic Accreditation Logistics Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stevenage, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Institution of Engineering and Technology (Stevenage, England) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview was booked initially as a face to face for end March. Due to lockdown I was contacted and asked if I would be happy to do a virtual interview. They explained the process very clearly and sent me links which worked very well - I think we were all a bit nervous due the situation as everyone was suddenly working from home. The 2 members of staff were very friendly, accommodating and understanding even when we had a few glitches with internet connections.

The interview consisted of initial virtual introduction via video call along with the explanation of the admin task to be completed. Completion of the admin task offline in 2 separate parts and then a final interview via video call. The whole process took approximately 2 hours.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.