The Range Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Updated 24 Jul 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 81 interviews

Other6%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

The Range

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Range (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

Awful! Avoid this company at all costs if you can. At first the interviewer was nice but as soon as he found out I had a child and was limited to the times I could work he turned nasty and basically told me to not waste my time.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking for work?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Loughborough, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at The Range (Loughborough, England, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

I Had a really nice lady interview me. She only asked me two question that's it. The interview is really easy don't stress yourself for it. Literally took 7 days for me to get a job from applying online to completing my induction.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Range

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Range

Interview

Quick interview only lasting about 10 minutes. Was held at the Job Centre as store is not open yet. Fairly painless process to go through and quicker than expected response to the interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Worthing, South East England, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Range (Worthing, South East England, England, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

Came and waited standing by the customer service desk for about 20 minutes before the manager finally came and just had a casual chat with me in the cafe upstairs before offering me the role at the end of the interview as it became clear they were desperate from Christmas temp staff and didn't really seem too fussed about experience or anything

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Inverness, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Range (Inverness, Scotland, Scotland) in Jul 2019

Interview

Relatively simple hiring process allowing inexperienced youths and Adult workers alike an equal opportunity for employment. I simply submitted a CV and was offered an interview for that day within a few hours. Which I accepted gladly, the interview was a 1-1 where we discussed my skills and what I could bring to the team as an individual.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any experience in working in retail?

Anonymous Employee in Croydon, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Range (Croydon, England, England) in May 2019

Interview

it was a basic conversation, no asking about my experience, what my strengths were. Nothing, what so ever was spoken about apart from hours and the rate I will be paid. They gave me a rota at the interview.

Interview Questions
  • When can I start How many hours can I do The interview wasn't even really an interview. It was nothing based on my work history or skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doncaster, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Range (Doncaster, England, England) in Apr 2018

Interview

Wouldn't know for sure My appointment was at 1:45pm I walked out at 3pm Still not got seen to So I presume one on one interview. I had another interview I needed to get to at 4pm, I am not impressed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Bromwich, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Range (West Bromwich, England, England) in Jul 2017

Interview

manager just looked at his papers as the questions were all written down as apart of company policy. absolute joke. head office cannot be bothered with you when you have put in a complaint wouldnt apply for this company they are incompetent

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself? have you ever been late? if you have what process did you follow how many times have you called in sick. when you were asked by a costumer where something was whilst you were putting out the stock how did you feel?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at The Range (Plymouth, England, England) in May 2017

Interview

Applied in store and they didn't have any jobs going at the time. They got back to me over the phone and invited me in for an interview. During the interview the manager asked me about what I knew about the company so I answered those questions. There wasn't many questions asked. He then went on to say that I'd be working 20 hours a week, which I said was fine. I then informed him I was unavailable to work on Thursdays as I was at college. He came across rude as he said he was unavailable to schedule my shifts around that one day. I told him I would be finishing college in 4 weeks for the summer and would be available everyday but he still wouldn't be flexible about the shifts.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the range?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ballymena, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Range (Ballymena, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland) in May 2017

Interview

Competency based interview, tell me about yourself, your past experience, your hobbies/interests, strengths and weaknesses, how you work well in a team, how to deal with difficult customer, a time something didnt go well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews