The TJX Companies, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 847 of over 847 interviews

Interviews at The TJX Companies, Inc.

Positive64%
In Person15%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

The TJX Companies, Inc.

Application

I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc.

Interview

There is 1 virtual HireView interview and then a day in the office consisting of 3 in person interviews and a case study. The in person interviews were fairly straight forward with basic interview questions as well as some about the TJX stores.

Interview Questions
  • Why TJX and the merchandising career path?
    Answer Question

The TJX Companies, Inc.

Application

I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc.

Interview

Asked questions about college projects, behavioral questions, and I asked about mentorship opportunities. The interviewer was nice and knew I was a college student looking for experience. Overall, he made me feel welcomed and verbally said I got the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA) in Nov 2021

Interview

Great process, great people. Step 1- Hirevue video interview Step 2- Project over the interview about merchandising allocation Step 3- 3 30 minute interview with managers Step 4- Talking to the Buying office and receive an offer shortly after

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The TJX Companies, Inc.

Application

I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc.

Interview

first was a Hire Vue interview followed by two additional virtual interviews with tech and engineer managers on Microsoft teams . I Heard back the next day with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • background experience that would be applicable

The TJX Companies, Inc.

Application

I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc.

Interview

Virtual Behavioral Interview along with in 2 30 minute in-person behavioral interview CodeByte challenge that was 3 easy LeetCode type questions. Quick turn around from the company, total time for complete interview process was one month

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The TJX Companies, Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc.

Interview

Interview with a senior designer and upper manager. Very easy and straightforward. Supervisor was very approachable and open to questions. I received an answer within a week and a complete offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The TJX Companies, Inc.

Application

I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc.

Interview

Pretty much all behavioural based questions. Didn't ask any specific questions regarding my resume. They more so expect you to tie your experiences from your past jobs into these behavioural questions; like challenges you experienced and how you overcame them,etc.

Interview Questions
  • Give us an example of a time you had to make a difficult decision? How did you rationalize and what was the outcome?

The TJX Companies, Inc.

Application

I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc.

Interview

An average interview process, but lengthy and has long questionnaire. Went through a video interview, then 2 in-person interviews. Would have been better if it was 1 video and 1 in-person. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Was about the questionnaire, asked how you came up with the answer and why
1 person found this interview helpful

The TJX Companies, Inc.

Application

I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc.

Interview

Very good, the process was well explained and everyone at the company was super helpful and genuine. Process was straightforward and simple. Virtual interview was well structured and practice was allowed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The TJX Companies, Inc.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc. in Oct 2021

Interview

Three interviewers from different teams, each asked behavioral questions. Interview process was easy overall and the interview lasted for 30 minutes. Great opportunity to learn more about the prospective positions.

Interview Questions
  • Mainly behavioral, a few questions about Excel/data analysis experience
1 person found this interview helpful