The Telegraph Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

The Telegraph Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at The Telegraph

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Telegraph in December 2018.

Interview

A call with internal Recruitment Manager and what would be the Manager of the team I was interviewing to join. Was told the call went well and that they wanted to see me quickly. The whole entire process would be 4 stages including a presentation. Heard back a week later to say they were delayed on first stage interviews, but that I would be going to next stage. 2 weeks went by. Contacted them again to see what was going on and never heard anything again. Not a good first impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you think we're doing well? What are we not doing well?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Telegraph

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at The Telegraph (London, England) in April 2017.

Interview

First stage was an interview with the hiring manager, second stage was a presentation task with the hiring manager and a product manager and the third (and final) stage was a Skype interview with CCO (about 30 minutes).

Generally really positive- everyone was very friendly and the interviews weren't too formal, more conversational. Heard back quickly after each stage.

Interview Questions

• Highlight 2-3 key successes from your previous roles and explain in more detail how you negotiated the successful outcome   Answer Question
    • How would your manager/colleague describe you in 3 words? How would your friends/family describe you in 3 words?   Answer Question
    • Why the Telegraph?   Answer Question
    • Highlight occasions where your work has been recognised/awarded   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.