Thomas Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Warrington, North West England, England) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by face to face interview with 2 senior managers, Very relaxed atmosphere felt genuine interest from interviewers and assessed skill set. Did feel like I was being sold the job as desperate for staff

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an underperforming member of staff   1 Answer

Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook.

Interview

I applied for the position online and received an email back to complete and online assessment and then following that I was invited to interview, however, the dates and locations of the interview were not feasible so had to pass up the opportunity

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peterborough, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Peterborough, England) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview at the Peterborough office. The interview process consisted of two sections; a behavioral section where you get asked questions about your previous experience and how you resolve work issues with examples and the second section was a case study.

Anonymous Employee in Epsom, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Epsom, England).

Interview

Assessment day was really good the crew made you feel at ease and relaxed lovely day and nice to meet new people. Two separate assessments first was calming a passenger who didn’t receive their pre booked seats second was helping sell duty free. After you break and then have a group assessment, if successful you will then do the 1:2 interview which was really relaxed. Really great company can’t wait to travel the world with them!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you experienced a major change and how did you cope   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatwick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Gatwick, England) in March 2018.

Interview

I heard back about an assessment day very quickly and on the day I took part in 2 role plays. One was a customer service scenario and the other was a sales scenario. Next we were split into groups and we took part in a group discussion. After this we went into a room and had a little talk on the company and questions were answered. They then sent home about a 1/4 of the group and kept the rest for interviews. We then waited for our interviews which were with 2 other crew members and they made you feel very relaxed. After this we were called to have a HR chat with another crew member. The whole day was very relaxed and friendly.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomas Cook in March 2018.

Interview

We have had a Skype interview. It was really nice and calm, no worries. They will ask you how are you, what are you doing and then you'll get to comfortable mood and everything is easier. I did the interview in 2 languages - german and english.

Interview Questions

• How would you intervened yourself in an international team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Gatwick, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Role play with 6 other candidates and 2 others on your own. Trying to calm an angry passenger and selling duty free goods. Then a 2 -1 final interview. Very relaxed and the recruiters made you feel very welcome.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Mumbai (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

you may have to go 2 or 3 rounds of interview. first round will be HR round and next round with concerned department head. Cool environment all are good people looks supportive to me sply HR they calm us if we are nervous

Interview Questions

• tell me about family . tell me your career goals. salary expectation. why do you want be auditor. what is audit . how many audits have you done so far. why did you leave previous company.   Answer Question

Commercial Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Nottingham, England) in January 2018.

Interview

I submitted my application online and the next day got an email inviting me to take 3 online assessments: verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, and logic. After I passed the tests I had a one way video interview. I did not pass to the next stage.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose your course and your university?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see your career in 5 years?   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Mumbai (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

Quick and brief was the interview however the update process is very long. I had to wait for 4 weeks to get a proper response post frequent follow ups with the HR dept. Also, I was told that the job is confirmed and no need to worry post the 3rd round of interview but after the fourth round, the job offer was declined.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to do Sales??   1 Answer

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (London, England).

Interview

You start off by applying online where you must attach a cv and cover letter; following this if you're successful they book you in for a phone interview which lasted 20 minutes, should you be successful in this there's an in store interview where you do a 20 minute Maths and English assessment involving spellings, percentages and foreign exchange rates. You also answer 4 questions in a 1-1 interview which the store manager and do a presentation selling a holiday - the scenario given is choose one for your favourite celebrity and sell it to them.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.