Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital

2.8

Interview

Very easy and nice, simple no stress and simple process, you'll love the process and everything about it. You'll love the job and everything. I enjoyed the life style and work loved it

Interview Questions

• Q: Where did you go to college?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.

Interview

The first step was a phone interview with HR. I was then scheduled for a zoom interview with the nurse managers on the floor. There were 2 managers I interviewed with and they asked me a variety of questions.

Interview Questions

• 5 year plan
      Tell me about yourself
      Time I did not know the answer to something   Answer Question

Nurse Extern Interview

Interview

Easy interview, asked about 5 questions. My interviewer was very engaged and even followed up my answers with her own perspectives, so it made the process a lot more personable. Got offered the position 5 days after the interview and I start this month!

Interview Questions

• Why Jefferson and why this floor (oncology floor)?   1 Answer

Medical Lab Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Interviewed with manager and was able to meet some staff members. Toured facility and was given a brief plan for future improvements. Human Resources rep was very nice and professional and explained pay and benefits very well in offer letter.

Pharmacy Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.

Interview

applied online and received an interview offer by a talent recruiter a day or two later. Scheduled the interview for a few days later and it was over webcam. The interview itself was resume regurgitation and walked through every job on the resume and lasted about 50 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What was the situation when you felt that challenged you or was stressful?   Answer Question
    • What did you most like about this job (about every job on resume)?   Answer Question
    • What did you learn from this job (every job on resume)?   Answer Question
    • How did you react when a coworker called out?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I met two administrative hiring experts who hire and train the people they hire. They were welcoming, funny, asked great questions and really interested in my experiences. They seemed open to the fact that I would need training to work in a hospital as I’ve gained most of my work experiencing in skilled nursing facilities.
    I later met with the VP and a woman who, I think, was from HR. They were all great. I’d be happy to work here.

Interview Questions

• Three strengths and three weaknesses.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.

Interview

Relaxed, informal. Nurse manager and clinical charge nurse, very straightforward questions with low pressure. Was given information on the unit and expectations right away and taken to meet nurses on the unit. Was given an offer the following monday and started after christmas.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest thing you had to do during your clinical experience?   Answer Question

Population Health Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I was contacted via email to schedule and then reschedule an interview. I showed up to the interview to find out the interviewer called out sick and never notified their staff to cancel or reschedule the interview with me. Unfortunately, I later on found out the next day after calling the interviewer that they are no longer interviewing for the position. The position, however, is still posted. This interview was not coordinated by a human resources representative and I have yet to speak with the interviewer about this discrepancy.

Interview Questions

• “Hi. How may I help you?”   1 Answer
    • “The (insert person’s title) called out sick today. She didn’t call you to let you know?”   1 Answer
    • “OK hold on I’ll be right back.” “ I apologize we will not be able to interview you today but here’s my business card. Can you e-mail me to reschedule?”   1 Answer
    • The receptionist takes my call, relays my message to the interviewer to find out they are no longer interviewing for the position.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse, Emergency Room Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Phila, PA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview was brief, I was early so we started sooner. I met with the manager, talked for 30-40 minutes then took a tour of the department . After the tour the manager said she only had one position and if I didn’t hear back right away that doesn’t mean they may not call weeks later to offer a position that became available

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

It was straight forward, and in person. It ran for about 30 minutes or so. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary for the process, and it ran pretty quick.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.