Thomas Sanderson Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Thomas Sanderson

Design Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Thomas Sanderson (Leeds, England) in February 2018.

Interview

I was over the moon when I applied for the above position and got through to an informal interview online. When i recieved and email saying I had been unsuccesful I was so dissapointed as I had really wanted to join the company. I have a succesful background in sales, reachingvtargets and surpassing them so I think my ego was knocked when the resukt came through. This was back in February...I know this may sound crazy to some but I decided to not give up and recontacted them today to see if I could apply again and if they would accept my application..I quicly recieved a telephone call and although their are no openings in my area atm they will be in touch when one does become unavailable. I was delighted. I just want to say how good it feels to know you should never give up in pursuing your dreams and goals...

Interview Questions

• What qualities would you bring to the role...   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thomas Sanderson.

Interview

Relaxed but thorough. Engaging. Enjoyable. Open and friendly.
    Met everyone who I needed to meet -found out about the business and the product. Who I would be engaging with mostly. Saw offices.

Interview Questions

• Discussing my career and positions in general, stakeholder management etc.   Answer Question

SALES DESIGNER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomas Sanderson (Birmingham, England) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process designed to get you 'hooked' with the promise of untold riches - no mention of the hugely overpriced products, the massive discounts you can offer for less commission, the lies you tell customers and the pressure you are forced to put them under to win the sale.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't one.

SALES DESIGNER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Sanderson (Birmingham, England) in July 2017.

Interview

Telephone followed by video interview, pretty standard and basic, no hard questions, no mental or physical tests. Once selected you are offered to go on training. This is self employed role only.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.