Thomson Reuters Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Business Analyst

Thomson Reuters Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Thomson Reuters

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Brookfield, WI (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

It took a long time to interview and also hear back from the team. I went through 2 phone screens, a face to face interview, group panel interview and 2 more face to face interviews. Then, had to wait about 2 months to hear back from the team on their decision.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to cross-train and do other duties to help the team?   Answer Question

1 Jun 2018 – Talent Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We apologize that your experience did not live up to our standards and expectations and we would like to learn more about your experience. Please email us at human.resources@tr.com with relevant details. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

My telephonic interview went very well, it was very basic and easy level. Very happy to be applied for. Now waiting for my onsite interview hopefully i will listen from them as soon as possible

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself, why u choose agile project approach   Answer Question

2 Mar 2017 – Recruiting Communications and Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you have decided to join us - Welcome to Thomson Reuters!

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied and then within 2-3 weeks Thomson Reuters reached out to me saying I was able to go into the phone interview which is the first round. Second round was in the office and it was professional and comfortable. I was then given an office tour a and they were very friendly and open. I got an offer 2 weeks after the office interview where they explained to me the hours and the start date and told me to look out for emails with more information.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your leadership role?
      When was a time where you had to think on your feet in order to get a job done quick?
      Name a time where you had to problem solve and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

18 Jan 2017 – Recruiting Communications and Marketing Specialist

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Brookfield, WI (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Visited their office over a 2-3 hour period, where we were given a tour of the officer and then sat down to interview with 3 different departments, the interviews lasting roughly 30 minutes each. Very typical interview questions, no surprises. I interviewed with business analyst, quality assurance, and project management.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Dallas, TX (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I received an email from HR a couple of days after submitting my info. I set up an in-person interview and we talked about my background. I asked questions about the position and I took a logic test. Two days after, I received an invitation for job shadowing, which I took. It was very interesting and I became excited for the position. They said they would be in contact and I emailed HR, but they haven't responded. Hopefully they do, otherwise it's extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

7 Mar 2016 – Human Resource Partner

Thank you for your interest in Thomson Reuters along with your time, participation and review of your interview experience. Feel free to reach out to the recruiter for any updates on where things are in the process.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

There was a phone screen, followed by two in person interviews. The second interview was with 7 people and lasted 5 hours! You'd think they were interviewing for a rocket scientist! They were trying to make sure I was a good fit for their smaller team, so it makes sense.

Interview Questions

• Describe a technical, non-trivial system.   1 Answer

20 Oct 2015 – Human Resource Partner

Thank you for your time, participation and feedback of the interview process. Welcome to Thomson Reuters!

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

2 rounds: 1. Phone screen .2. assessment case. Pretty easy. Was invited to meet for personal interview but declined as go another offer in DC. Great management, very friendly and informative

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

22 Sep 2015 – Human Resource Partner

Thank you for your interest in Thomson Reuters along with your time, participation and review of your interview experience. Please keep Thomson Reuters in mind for future roles that may align with your career.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

Applied online - the entire process went smoothly. took approximately 3 weeks to close the position. there was a lot of back and forth with the HR but finally was able to close the position. interview questions were fairly simply nothing too difficult or out of the box.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

31 Aug 2015 – Human Resource Partner

Thank you for your time and feedback on your interview experience. Welcome to Thomson Reuters!

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Eagan, MN (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Brought into a room with my hiring manager and we chatted, then he showed a video and I was asked my thoughts on it. He as genial and a nice person. Got back to me that day with updates on the job.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

22 Sep 2015 – Human Resource Partner

Thank you for your time, participation and review of the interview process. Welcome to Thomson Reuters!

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in June 2014.

Interview

I did this process through my school, and it was a very conversational style interview. It was with two people and the questions were typical behavioral questions, questions on my resume, telling me about the position, etc.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.