Thomson Reuters Client Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Thomson Reuters Client Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Thomson Reuters

2.6

Client Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The most bizarre interview process i have ever participated in. I went four rounds in 2 months with an extreme lack of structure and responsiveness. I had to follow up multiple times to schedule my next round. After the 4th round, no one was decent enough to contact me to personally let me know that I wasn't selected they sent me an automated email after a 2 months process.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

6 Jul 2017 – Talent Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We apologize that your experience did not live up to our standards and expectations and we would like to learn more about your experience. Please email us at human.resources@tr.com with relevant details. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Client Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in July 2016.

Interview

brief, they just asked what my typical manager would be like, they already decided to hire me. if you want to join TR your best bet is through employee referral. The other way is difficult but not impossible

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

22 Jun 2017 – Talent Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you have decided to join Thomson Reuters

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (London, England) in September 2012.

Interview

Far too long a process with, in my opinion, mostly pointless questioning and too many people involved trying to show how great they were and how much they knew.
    Puppet master type manager overseeing the whole process and seemingly rewarding her pets with a smile when they did something clever. Very unprofessional & trying far too hard to be like Bloomberg.
    Too much trying to sell the company for what it's not, rather than concentrate on what the job entails - customers being able to use the products with easy and finding the information they want quickly.
    This used to be a great company to work for and was highly respected within the financial community (Reuters).

Interview Questions

• To run through certain aspects of the equities market that would have absolutely no use in the role being interviewed for.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in City of London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (City of London, England) in August 2009.

Interview

They will interview at all times even when no positions available - always looking for 'talent' and prone to making mistakes by hiring 'ex-markets' people with no real ability to do the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Slow & drawn out - initial offer was a pittance.

Spécialiste client Interview

Anonymous Employee in Geneva (Switzerland)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Geneva (Switzerland)) in May 2011.

Interview

Un entretien court avec le chef d'équipe et un représentant des RH sur les exigences du poste et mes motivations personnelles. On a parlé des compétences requises et des capacités nécessaires pour travailler au poste en question. Les expériences précédentes à un poste similaire étaient une valeur ajoutée très importante. Dans l'ensemble, je pense que c'était un entretien très juste et transparent.

Interview Questions

• Comment évalueriez-vous vos compétences analytiques et relationnelles avec les clients ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pas de négociations pour ce poste.