Thomson Reuters Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Thomson Reuters Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Thomson Reuters

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Eagan, MN (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Over the phone interview to establish I was human and sane. Then was brought it to go over my employment history and do a mock sales presentation in front of a sales manager and top performing sales person.

Interview Questions

• Look at this firm's website, how would you go about this conversation?   Answer Question

19 Oct 2017 – Talent Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you have decided to join Thomson Reuters!

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Eagan, MN (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Start with phone interview, basic work experiences. In person interview with a manager. Behavioral and role play. Role play can be difficult if you do not have sales experience. Be prepared for road blocks.

Interview Questions

• What type of work culture fits you best.   1 Answer

4 May 2017 – Analyst, Recruitment Brand and Channels

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Carrollton, TX (US)) in February 2010.

Interview

Two interviewers asking about background, why the company, if making phone calls all day is ok

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation for position

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Eagan, MN (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

I found the listing on glassdoor and applied through the Thomson Reuters website on a Tuesday morning. I received an email within about an hour requesting a pre-screen phone interview, which we set up for the next day. The phone interview consisted of very typical questions and a summary of the role with one of their Talent Acquisition Specialists. At the end of the phone interview, we scheduled an in-person interview for Friday afternoon. The interview lasted about an hour. It was a behavioral interview with two of the sales managers. Pretty standard questions. Monday morning I received a call that they wanted to set up a second Role Play interview. We set up the interview for Wednesday afternoon and I was given some information about the products and scenarios to study. After the role play, where I carried out a sales call with of the hiring managers, they had me assess myself and we went over any final questions. I received a call the next morning just before 8am letting me know they wanted to make an offer. The process was very quick and easy, although I spent a lot of time preparing for the interview and role play, so it might be more difficult if not properly prepared.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were creative in order to make your quota. What do you like most/least about sales?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

See their ad posted every month they seem to be hiring? Phone screen by recruiter, f2f with managers, phone role play. Managers had scripted questions and was told I may be asked to call back for a phone sales role play they emailed me an outline and some products and called me back.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions. Tell me about a time when you,.....sales process questions   Answer Question

Looked like a churn and burn

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

The hiring process has gotten more difficult in the last year. Employees are put through several interviews. The questions are all behavioral, so be sure to look those up to be prepared. You will also sit with a sales representative so you can get a good idea of what you'll be doing. This is also part of the interview. Act interested. Ask questions of them too.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in April 2009.

Interview

Went through a recruiter and applied for the position after 4 months

Negotiation

No negotiations base salery are set

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dexter, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Dexter, MI (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

The first step was a phone interview that helped define whether the position was a good fit. The second step was a mock sales call with one of the sales representatives. Final step was 4 one on one interviews and call listening with sales rep.

Interview Questions

• What experience and knowledge do I have with the field of Tax and Accounting.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (East Lansing, MI (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

A very conversational interview, first on campus then on location in Ann Arbor. The interview was one on one, after a career fair, but there was an option to do a phone interview as well.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions, times when I have been wrong, or were resistant to change.   1 Answer

20 Oct 2015 – Human Resource Partner

Thank you for your interest in Thomson Reuters along with your time, participation and feedback on your interview experience. Please keep Thomson Reuters in mind for future roles that may align with... More

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Dallas, TX (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter, two phone interviews, then face to face, notice of intent of offer after face to face, however took over a month to get offer approved. Started after several weeks. Study company products, history and organizational information. Helpful to understand the company and its many products.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate salary

22 Sep 2015 – Human Resource Partner

Thank you for your time, participation and review of the your interview experience. Welcome to Thomson Reuters!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.