Thomson Reuters Interview Questions

Updated 29 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,268 of over 2.3K interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Thomson Reuters

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters

Interview

One of the greatest interview process. Hiring manager went through the whole interview process with me. This made me feel my time is valuable and the manager has opportunities to know me from different perspectives.

Interview Questions
  • Finding all the issues in a block of code as you are reviewing one of your colleagues code.
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Thomson Reuters

Application

I interviewed at Thomson Reuters

Interview

Everyone was very welcoming and kind. The interview was organized and efficient. The facilities were impressive and tidy. At the end of the interview, I sensed that there were strong interpersonal relationships among team members.

Interview Questions
  • Name an incident where you received poor customer service; how did you respond?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Mississauga, ON)

Interview

Can’t say much, I applied online and was given a canned letter within an hour saying I was rejected as an applicant. Odd experience given I had all the requisite skills and experience. I’m guessing either their HR department or the screening app made the call, either way it feels like incompetence.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (New Delhi)

Interview

I saw the open position on LinkedIn and applied for the same. I got a call from the HR saying I would have to appear for the online interview the next day itself. I asked for some more time as it was very sudden and I was having a pretty hectic week work wise. She refused. I relented. It was a pretty standard interview with one interviewer only. Since there were a lot of theoretical questions, I wasn't able to clear it since I was unprepared. But questions are fairly easy if you get a chance to glance through all Java/Spring boot concepts even once.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Was invited for an initial call with HR. HR apologised for not making the call and asked if I was still available. Waited for 60 more mins never received a call. After few days received automated rejection email. Value the candidate’s time and effort and stop Ghosting!!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Thomson Reuters

Application

I interviewed at Thomson Reuters

Interview

Very simple technical question, no real coding, not many other questions. Interviewer was nice, but didn't seem to know much about the position or explain it well. Sometimes went off on tangents with unrelated anecdotes. Didn't recognize some normal CS terms

Interview Questions
  • If you had to count how many times a file path showed up, how would you do it?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangalore)

Interview

I was cleared my IPCC hence interview questions mostly based on accounting standards like deferred tax assets & liabilities and financial statements. My interview went well and I got offer also. Overall experience was good

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cholula, Puebla, Puebla

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Cholula, Puebla, Puebla) in Jul 2021

Interview

El proceso de basa primeramente en tus experiencias anteriores desarrollando sobre cada lenguaje ya luego te contactan para verificar tus skills en una plataforma en donde te piden realizar un algoritmo para resolver un problema y ver que tan optimizado puede estar.

Interview Questions
  • Cuantos años de experiencia tengo en cada lenguaje y que he desarrollado en ellos

Thomson Reuters

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in Jul 2021

Interview

It was a Multi-step / interview process. Over MS Teams. Hiring manager was gate keeper (2nd interview after HR) in order to ensure you could "make it" through the next round with stakeholders, etc. Questions were focused so be prepared.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Ciudad de Mexico) in Jul 2021

Interview

Internacional por zoom en ingles con puestos claves globalmente. Se diaeñaron etapas con Recursos Humanos y Ejecutivos de Compras tanto colegas como diferentes niveles en el area y países.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Thomson Reuters

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in Jul 2021

Interview

The HR sends me an email stating that they are inviting me to an assessment test, asking me to reply back with available time for the assessment. I respond back with times requesting for an online link for the assessment. HR never responded back to my repeated requests via email requesting the online link for almost a week. Then they sent me a reminder again. I called her up stating that I am yet to receive the online asssessment link. She sends an email saying I have sent you the link. But I never received the email with the link at all and even in spite of repeated followup via phone, text, email and even after following up with one of her colleagues, they simply chose to ignore me and let it time out so that they can reject both the Sr Cloud Engineer positions that I had applied for. I feel this is very arrogant / irrepsonsible behaviour from an HR, thinking they can possibly just get away with it, and I feel they are being able to get away with it! They are losing a good candidate in the process and are probably responsible for this review of mine! I would appreciate if someone from HR aor higher up contacts me and I can provide them with specific names and dates!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,268 Interviews