Thomson Reuters Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Thomson Reuters Research Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Thomson Reuters

2.5

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in May 2016.

Interview

Received an email about a phone interview about two and a half weeks after I submitted my application, and the interview was two days later. During the interview, the interviewer spoke mostly about the research team and the position they were trying to fill. I was asked to clarify my programming skills, my background knowledge for the position, and my availability. No specific technical questions were asked during the call. Got an email about a week later saying that I was not selected for a second interview.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

13 Jul 2016 – Analyst, Recruitment Brand and Channels

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. If you are still interested in Thomson Reuters, and we hope you are, we encourage you to sign up to receive job alerts for positions which match your experience and skills. You can sign up here: https://jobs.thomsonreuters.com/ You can also sync your LinkedIn profile and see which jobs match your profile. Thanks again for the feedback.

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Washington, DC (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied to the job during Christmas holidays so i didn't hear back 2 weeks later. Had a phone interview where i was asked my basic knowledge and skill set. Scheduled a in person interview a week later. Super laid back and chill, the hiring manager literally only asked to clarify some things on my resume. And spent the rest of the interview just describing the company and job. Got the offer 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Only asked about legal experience and to explain some things on my resume. No direct questions.   Answer Question
    • If i knew Westlaw   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online. You will only be contacted if you passed the IQ test. first interview is panel from hr. then the second interview is with your immediate manager if ever you're accepted.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Washington, DC (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied online, the HR Rep contacted me asking when I could do an interview. They also noted that there is no relocation funds available. I did about 4 different phone interviews (Over the span of about a month) where they asked a lot of questions about past experiences, what I could bring to the TR team, and how I deal with clients. First was with the HR Rep, next was with the Hiring Manager, then the Hiring Manager again with her Boss, and finally I finished by interviewing with long time team member. Most of the questions were straight forward and fairly easy if you have your resume sitting in front of you (Tell me about a time where you had to deal with a difficult client, how did it go? Did you learn anything from it?). The HR Rep, Hiring Manager, and other staff members were extremely nice but the whole process took a very long time.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Cambridge, MA (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

Two questions. First, the absurdly general: "Tell me about yourself." Then, the absurdly specific: "Have you used VLookup in Excel?" (No, not at that time.) He ended the interview. I taught myself VLookup in under an hour the next month. Their loss!

This was a phone interview for an entry-level health analyst role.

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

It was quick and no fuss. I came early since it was my first time traveling by commute to the area during the afternoon. The interviewer was on time. She was pleasant and approachable

Interview Questions

• willing to work on a holiday?   1 Answer

25 May 2020 – Global Employer Branding Lead

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're so glad that you have decided to join the Thomson Reuters team!

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Went to a walk in for the process. I cleared the written test and called after a month.

Met the team lead for the interview. He had reviewed my written test and liked it.

From then on it was a piece of cake

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

22 Jan 2020 – Global Employer Branding Lead

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you have decided to join us - Welcome to Thomson Reuters! If you have any questions, please reach out to your recruiter and/or hiring manager.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

There were 2 rounds. First round was a written test. It consisted of 2 write ups on company conflicts which you are suppose to summarise. Besides, there were questions to test your english grammar.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between public and private company?   Answer Question

2 Jan 2019 – Recruitment Marketing Intern

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We apologize that you had a negative experience and would like to learn more about why that was. If you would like to provide us with additional feedback, please email us at human.resources@tr.com. Thanks again and we hope to hear from you soon.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (London, England) in September 2018.

Interview

There are 2 rounds in interview process.
    1. Aptitude test
    2. Document check
    3. HR Round
    It was easy in aptitude test and hr round also they are checking attitude level of candidates.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

27 Sep 2018 – Digital Marketing Intern

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. If you are still interested in Thomson Reuters, and we hope you are, we encourage you to sign up to receive job alerts for positions which match your experience and skills. You can sign up here: https://goo.gl/BHq7zC. Thanks again for the feedback.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

3 rounds
    1st Attitude
    2nd HR round
    3rd manage round
    The Question were all related to current affairs, basic accounting entries , IQ related MCQs for 30 marks . All normal job profile questions in Hr and Manager rounds

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Basic accounting and Finance, behavior questions as well, What do you mean by stock Exchange, What is Depreciation, Exceptions in Depreciation Equity Market Investment etc   Answer Question

20 Jul 2018 – Digital Marketing Intern

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you have decided to join Thomson Reuters!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.