Thomson Reuters Senior Attorney Editor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Thomson Reuters Senior Attorney Editor Interview Questions

Interviews at Thomson Reuters

2.7

Senior Attorney Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Eagan, MN (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a phone call to discuss the position. The phone call was short and not very inquisitive other than why was I applying and then telling me about the following steps in the hiring process. Waite several months and called employee I knew and he said they are going in a different direction but I never heard any response positive or negative.

Interview Questions

• Why I was applying for this job.   1 Answer

Thomson Reuters Response

20 Oct 2015 – Human Resource Partner

Thank you for your time, participation and review of your interview experience. Feel free to circle back with the recruiter for an update on status. We continually strive to keep everyone updated on status throughout the application and interview process.

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (London, England) in May 2016.

Interview

In person, going through experience as it related to the job. Since I did not have Editor experience before I realised that actually the job was not about editing as such but updating on line precedent documents.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

10 Apr 2017 – Analyst, Recruitment Brand and Channels

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you have decided to join us!

Senior Attorney Editor Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in July 2008.

Interview

one on one interview was very interactive and rich in questions and answers. Engaged interviewer.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you had to team with a partner   Answer Question

Negotiation

accepted offer as is

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.