Thomson Reuters Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Thomson Reuters Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Thomson Reuters

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Four interviews. Took over a month to finish the process. But it was at a good timely manner, People are very courteous. They let you ask your questions. Very quick to act after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through Agile process that you have followed in your previous job.   Answer Question

17 Nov 2015 – Human Resource Partner

Thank you for your time, participation and review of your interview experience. Welcome to Thomson Reuters!

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Creve Coeur, MO (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Creve Coeur, MO (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

I group interview with all the team leads. I brought in documentation and a portfolio of work to show them, but that was not required. Then I had a skills test. A week later, 2nd interview with manager.

Interview Questions

• You've done a lot of contract work, why should I hire you? I suspect you do not have what it takes to make it here.   1 Answer
    • This job does not pay as much as a contracting gig. Why would you take something that pays lower?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, I told them the range I would accept, they matched it.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Eagan, MN (US)) in March 2007.

Interview

I was initially contacted over the phoen by a recreuiter with a bunch of screening questions, who also ended up scheduling follow up interviews for a 1:1 with peers and then a 1:1 with the hiring manager.
    The culture here generally indicates that they treat internal candidates with preference over hiring an outsider. The 1:1 interviews with the peers was to assess fit and suitability since this position involves a large amount of cross departmental interfacing. teh 1:1: with the hiring manager was a more technical where they discussed past experiance and specific skills.

Interview Questions

• Example of experience with an aggressive team memebr and how I dealt with them   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR person. Spoke about company and what I had to offer it and what it had to offer me, benefits ect... Onsite, in person, interview with multiple groups asked much of the same questions. Lasted about 1 1/2 hours. Then had the "technical" interview piece. It was a document that outlined a certain scenario and I had to write on a lined piece of paper how I would work it. The first time in many interviews I was given a pop quiz.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to work with teams that disagreed   1 Answer

16 Aug 2016 – Analyst, Recruitment Brand and Channels

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. If you are still interested in Thomson Reuters, and we hope you are, we encourage you to sign up to receive job... More

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

Lateral shift from QA to BA team. It took about 3 months as it was an internal transfer. I had to know the product domain in order to apply. The interview process was fairly straightforward although it took almost 3 months

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you had to quickly learn the product ?   Answer Question

19 Sep 2018 – Sr Recruiting Systems Analyst

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you have decided to join Thomson Reuters!

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Eagan, MN (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Smooth Process; Very Thorough; The recruiter was pleasant to deal with and very responsive; Communication was great; I also appreciated the feedback that I got back from the recruiter on how it went with my interview. That input is always useful and good to know.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your previous company?   2 Answers

12 Jul 2018 – Digital Marketing Intern

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (London, England) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview consisted of initial phone interview, face-to-face going over my CV and secondary face-to-face with hiring mangers manager.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (London, England) in June 2016.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview. The first round was video call from Beijing to London. Second round was an telephone interview. Then after about 2 weeks I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• my work experience, problem solving skills, future plans   1 Answer

15 Jun 2017 – Talent Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you decided to join us!

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

1:1 Technical interview with hiring manager on Microsoft Excel, followed by group/panel interview with skip 1 manager focusing on personality, followed by discussion with HR on pay, joining bonus (not there), notice period, documents to be submitted and date of offer letter roll out. Interview process took a long time and I joined only in August 2014 after my first interview in March 2014.

Interview Questions

• Excel Pivot, vlookup and other functions   1 Answer

18 May 2017 – Talent Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you had a positive experience and decided to join us!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.