Thorpe Park Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Thorpe Park

2.3

Guest Experience Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chertsey, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thorpe Park (Chertsey, England) in February 2020.

Interview

There’s 3 stages of the process the first is mainly an ice breaker and the second is to exercise your thinking skills and the last stage is more formal than the others but is still relaxing

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a complaint about a delayed ride   1 Answer

F & B Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thorpe Park.

Interview

Group interview with a few challanges and problem solving involved, item to describe yourself has to be brought for an intro, was not a bad process overall. Suited for the big number of applications

Admissions Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staines, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thorpe Park (Staines, England).

Interview

Group interview process followed by one-to-one interview. Group interview process consisted of fairly simple group tasks and ice breakers. Process took an hour or two but wasn't anything too bad, just spending time watching corporate waffle.

Food and Beverage Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thorpe, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thorpe Park (Thorpe, South East England, England) in June 2019.

Interview

I went to the interview and got a reply back within 3 days that I had got the job. I was then brought into my induction, and after 2 weeks I was working in front and back of house

Interview Questions

• They asked about my passions   1 Answer

Food and Beverage Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thorpe Park (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Group interview
    Ice breaker which was building Lego then maths test availability and hazard spotting then interview
    Really easy and nice interviewers. Although took nearly 2 hours but went quick don’t stress.

Ride Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chertsey, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thorpe Park (Chertsey, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Group assessment workshop followed by 1-on-1 interviews. Fun tasks and the time passed quickly. Despite being told it may take up to 2 hours, it only took just over an hour. They also asked about availability, and you had to perform a hazard awareness and simple maths test as part of the process.

Anonymous Employee in Chertsey, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Thorpe Park (Chertsey, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online and received an interview within 3 days. Got offered a job just over a week after applying. Group interview style with around 30 people to a group. We completed group activities like role play whilst being assessed and then had a very brief one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Staines, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Thorpe Park (Staines, England) in January 2018.

Interview

Group Interview with around 20 people- Split into small teams in which you complete short tasks which you present back. You are assessed by various managers/teamleaders. After the group tasks you do a quick 1-1 interview. Overall a very calm and relaxed process but do show that you are keen and want the job, don't sit back and let others take over.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about making sure guests had a good time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Thorpe, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thorpe Park (Thorpe, South East England, England) in April 2017.

Interview

You start off by being put into groups, and are asked to do various group tasks such as: come up with a new attraction for Thorpe Park. You do a numeracy, hazard perception, eye sight and colour blindness tests. Finally you do a 1 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you think good customer service is.   1 Answer
    • If you are going for your lunch break, and a guest approaches you wanting help, what do you do?   1 Answer
    • If a guest's parent is in a bad mood because his child wasn't allowed on a ride, what do you do?   1 Answer

Food and Beverage Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staines, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thorpe Park (Staines, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Had to present team group presentations and one on one interview. Fun, social and met a lot of people. One on one was relaxed and easy going, never felt intimidated and although process was long (took all day) never got bored or tired.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.