Three Customer Relations Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Three Customer Relations Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Three

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Glasgow, Scotland) in December 2016.

Interview

Video interview - they gave you a test question to allow you to set up camera and sound. Was quite a daunting experience as never done before. However was general basic customer service questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Three

Customer Relations Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Three in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online via Indeed.co.uk and then I immediately got a link to do a video interview. They give you a chance to practice some questions and to adjust your camera and audio and then its on to the real questions (about 5) Still waiting to hear back. Its only been a few days.

Customer Relations Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Three in December 2015.

Interview

I interviewed on a Monday with the store manager and I aced it! A day later, I got a call to go in back in to the store and interact with customers as it was the last part of the recruitment process and I was assessed on this. The next day I got a call telling me I got the job and started work on Saturday on the same week i got interviewed.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer? Give me an example when you did this.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Glasgow, Scotland) in October 2015.

Interview

Very informative, friendly yet professional. Started with a telephone interview and Josephine makes you feel very at ease when asking you competency based questions. On the same phone call you get told you have passed and they will complete a background check and contact you within a few days. Then, they contact you to invite you to come for a 1:1 interview which involves role play (not as scary as you think it will be) and a list of competency based questions... Try to think of these before you go for your interview and make some answers non work related so they can get a feel for your personality. Again, this was very informative and inviting... Three called a few days later with an offer of employment

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have been congratulated for something and how did it make you feel?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Glasgow, Scotland) in March 2015.

Interview

Very decent interview and quick at getting back to you. Need to be prepared though because the questions are pretty intense! As long as you prepare then you will be fine. Be confident and show them that you are the one for the role, starts off with a short role play then leads to a one to one interview. They make it a good experience and can have a bit of banter too.

Interview Questions

• How would your current manager describe you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Glasgow, Scotland).

Interview

Far too drawn out and complicated. Why have a telephone interview and a telephone role play? Turn around time to long. Plus Recruitment Advisor never responds to your questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None - Take it or Leave it

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.