Three Customer Sales Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Customer Sales Advisor

Three Customer Sales Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Three

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Three (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in October 2018.

Interview

Straight forward. Apllied online and within a few days I got an email asking me to do a video interview. About a week later I was contacted by phone informing me I had passed the initial assessment and they wanted me in fora face to face interview. My interview was about a week after the phone call. I then had a 1 on 1 interview with store manager testing me seeing how id act in different scenarios and my character. A week after interview I was informed I have been accepted.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Three

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Three (Birmingham, England) in June 2018.

Interview

There was a video interview consisting of 5 questions, with one practice question which you can re-record your answers to as many times as you want. The interview is prerecorded and tou can't re-record your answers whilst the actual interview begins. I had the interview today and I am still waiting on a reply from them, so fingers crossed...

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the business?

A time where you gave/received good customer service.

The best team you worked in and why was it so great?

How customers can be inspired by us and how they can improve their lives

From the video you saw how are you right for this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Three (Leicester, England) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received an email for a video interview which was fairly straightforward. Consisted of 5 questions but before this you had a chance to answer a practice question which you could retry as many times as you wanted. A couple of short videos to watch too and one was referred to in the questions

Interview Questions

• From the video that was shown at the start, what did you learn about Three and why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question
    • What are your future carrier ambitions   Answer Question
    • When was the last time you worked in a great team, why was it so great?   Answer Question

Customer Sales Advisor Interview

Interview

Working in sales and service, competency based interview mainly.. last about 45 mins
    Wanted specific examples, why, what, how, outcomes etc

Examples of working to targets, difficult customers, great teams, strengths, weakness...

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Three (Newcastle, England) in December 2016.

Interview

Face to face interview with the manager of the store. A lot of questions about myself like what are you future goals, what type of person are you etc. However since working at the company the questions that are asked in the interviews are not set in stone and are more like a conversation

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'll make a good addition to the team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Three (Glasgow, Scotland) in April 2016.

Interview

1st step - Video Interview - short, easy, just asks some questions about why you'd be a good match for Three.
    2nd step - Telephone Interview - longer, it was just like a normal conversation, but I think I was a bit too casual and honest with the interviewer. I think he enjoyed speaking with me, but realised I wouldn't be a good match for the job. He gave me a tentative interview time, but then in the end I was never invited to the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.