Three Customer Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Three Customer Services Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Three

2.0

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Three (Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)) in January 2015.

Interview

I had the interview with IRC in there office in limerick. I only had one interview with a gentleman called Micheal who was very professional. The Interview was very formal. I got asked about my differently interests and did I have any other commitments and what was my availability like.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you would do in an event a customer was experiencing service outage   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Three

Customer Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Three in November 2014.

Interview

Online form to fill in, contacted within hours to book telephone interview and then had the telephone interview a few days later.

Questions are as follows:

Looking at your CV, tell me about your previous sales role/s?

Tell me about a time that you delivered good customer service?

Tell me about a time that you've been proud of team effort?

Can you tell me how you would keep up to date with the latest technology news, etc?

Interview Questions

• Regarding brand awareness, what is your favourite brand and why? (Keep tech focused, remember it's a tech business)   1 Answer

They cancelled the position, but I was invited to Face-to-Face interview

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Three (Pune (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

there are totl of 5 rounds including the HR brefing...the best thing i like about the company is thhat they prepare its candidates to sucessfully clear thire interviews and some fantastic salary packages

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Three (Pune (India)) in April 2008.

Interview

through a head man power career counseling firm in pune. it was fairly simple, they just checked for English proficiency and bachelors degree. they asked me to come for their retentions process, I declined because I got a better job offer from a different company which offered me a much higher amount. I guess call centers offer you money based on your previous call center experience, which I did not had.

Interview Questions

• will your parents allow you work in a call center   1 Answer

got a better offer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.