Three Sales Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Three Sales Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Three

2.4

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Three in October 2020.

Interview

Comfortable, no pressure and a relaxing interview as the manager was easy to talk to. I had a role play phone call interview. I passed this and moved onto a video call interview through teams.

Interview Questions

• why did you choose three?
    what are your life experiences?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Three

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Three (London, England) in August 2019.

Interview

Calm friendly environment, manager was very open and friendly and made me feel at ease, would highly recommend. Asked me about my past experiences and how I would suite the role. Gave me lots of times to ask questions

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Three (Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)) in September 2018.

Interview

In store interview then a panel interview over Skype. Was a really nice interview process with super friendly people. The questions were focused but not difficult. Really recommend giving it a go.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with difficult customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Three (London, England) in August 2018.

Interview

Went through a video interview then got called into the store and the manager was very friendly. the interview lasted about 30 mins then I was made to do a shop floor exercise, which was basically introducing myself to the people who work there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for three? why should we hire you? can you sell us a phone   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Three.

Interview

Online application. I received a response within an hour for an online interview. As a person who is rather good in interviews it was awful as you record your answers so you lose all the effect of engagement. Dunno how they expect people with great communication skills to prove themselves when there is no one to engage with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowestoft, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Lowestoft, England) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and a few days after was invited to video interview, most of this has been covered in other reviews so I won't cover that too much but essentially 30 seconds to prepare for each answer then 90 seconds to provide each answer. I honestly thought I'd done badly at this as I didn't hear anything for two weeks but then I got a call inviting me to a face to face interview which consisted of a 45 minute interview followed by going on the shop floor approaching customers or engaging with staff. The interview considering the type of job it is was extremely difficult, constantly asking me to provide examples of certain things i.e. what would you do in a situation with an awkward customer' etc and then almost immediately after asking me practically the same thing again albeit re-worded slightly differently. these questions came one after the other in quick succession and I really felt put on the spot as if the answers I were giving were simply not good enough despite answering them as honestly and to the best of my ability, I felt more like I was on trial. Literally the day before I had had an interview for a sales estimator job within an industrial setting (essentially a much harder role) that asked me less questions than three did. The other thing I found is that if you have absolutely zero sales experience you will not pass this interview, luckily for me that wasn't an issue but a lot of the questions were sales focused which I understand but I see this as an entry level sales role compared to say the job I interviewed for the previous day. I found out through someone who worked at the store a few days later unofficially I did not get the role, he said at some point I may get a call informing me as such for which I will ask for feedback. After the interview I was asked to go on the shop floor and interact with customers or if there were none the staff, I found one staff member very un-engaging which I feel possibly could have looked bad on my part rather than hers.

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Three (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in January 2017.

Interview

Pretty simple interview lasts around 45 minutes. Asking questions on where, what and how you handled situations in previous jobs and how you would handle new ones in regards to the role, appears very customer focussed and target driven. Felt extremely welcome by the managers and extremely at ease. Great experience.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three (London, England) in January 2017.

Interview

Good Interview with real passion behind what they do very short process and very quick to respond.between applying and getting the interview was only a week and i have been working there for 2 years.

Interview Questions

• How would you fit the roll?   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Three in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online, then got sent an email that I was invited to partake in a video interview. Never done it before so I didn't know what to expect. Started off with a practise question, then I had to answer five questions with only 30 seconds to prepare. The questions consisted of the typical job interview questions such as why 3? Explain a time where you gave great customer service etc. Must admit I did absolutely terribly so didn't expect to get an interview at all but I got a call two weeks later to arrange an interview. I met with the manager and must say it was the most layed back interview that I've ever had. Manager was really easy to talk to and felt like it was more like a conversation then anything. The questions mostly consisted of my availability, and again the typical interview questions. I got a call the next day saying that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What makes three better then it's competitors?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you weren't reaching your targets/KPI?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time where you've given exceptional customer service?   Answer Question
    • How would you go about helping customers, what would you do to help them with their purchases?   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy and layed back.

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Three (Glasgow, Scotland) in July 2016.

Interview

Smooth and educational, lovely people and helpful interviewer. Got a well guided tour and break down off the culture of the company in Glasgow office.
    Really made to feel welcome.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No need for negotiation, offer is really worth it

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.