Tilney Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Tilney Group

2.2

Client Delivery Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tilney Group (London, England).

Interview

Initial interview was a formal chat about my experiences and myself. Second interview was with the hiring manager and was more around competency and personality. I completed a psychometric test prior to the second interview which was used as a guide in the second interview.

Trainee Financial Planner Interview

Interview

Emailed after a few days for telephone interview. They said that the interview will be about 15-20 minutes just for them to know a bit more about myself. So far the tone has been very friendly such that you would want to work for them

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tilney Group (London, England).

Interview

I was hired after being a consultant. I was hired based on those skills. In the words of Management: "good thing we have a crap HR department, you will be hired right away"

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tilney Group in September 2017.

Interview

Face to Face- talking to and answering questions from 2 of the team leaders from different departments- Describing roles and asking about experience and what I knew about the company and processes

Paraplanner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tilney Group (London, England) in March 2017.

Interview

The Interview took a couple of hours, first with the hiring managers and then other paraplanners.
    The entire interview was friendly with the managers, there was a test, folllwed by a interview with senior paraplanners which was naturally more technical.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mayfair, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tilney Group (Mayfair, England) in November 2013.

Interview

3 rounds of interview. Firstly there will be technical round mostly based on your previous experience. Second round is also technical and analytical interview with respect to circumstances. Technical interview is mostly on best practices used, test written, object oriented priciples. Third round is HR where you are asked about your preference for joining date, salary.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.