Time Etc Client Happiness Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 34 interviews

Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Time Etc

Time Etc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Etc

Interview

Asked me to prepare answers to certain questions but then didn’t ask those questions during the interview, interviewer was very moody/rude and didn’t attempt to build a rapport at all

Interview Questions
  • Why have you not found a permanent role since university
    1 Answer

Time Etc

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Etc in Sep 2021

Interview

Although I’d didn’t get the role the whole experience was wonderful. I was classed as over qualified and should look in to ops management’s roles. (Which isn’t something I’m looking for in a career for maybe the next 5 years) Lauren, Kirsten and Louise were wonderful to talk to and very pleasant. I was then invited to joint a team meeting which left me chuckling and all seemed like a great bunch. Barnaby was warm and polite and you can tell he cares for his employees greatly. Very disappointed not to receive the role But Kirsten soften the blow with positive feedback and positive compliments about myself.

Interview Questions
  • Draw an image of your life. Where do you want to be in 3 years

Time Etc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Etc

Interview

Telephone interview, then a chat with managers, then a more formal interview with the CEOs. In my first interview, I was asked what year I left high school, which to me, personally screamed "we need to know your age". The rest was pretty easy, and the interviewers were polite and interesting to talk to. Although everyone was very kind, I had a negative experience interviewing at the final stage. One of the interview questions was to tell the CEO about my childhood, asked very directly- which I found inappropriate and potentially distressing for some candidates- although for me I didn't mind answering. It felt more like I was being psychoanalysed than interviewed for a job. Personality tests are quite common in interviews, but I found this way of outright asking uncomfortable and unprofessional- after all, this was not congruent to the job role at all. I was not offered the role, but I was left a voicemail rather than given a phonecall to tell me that they decided not to choose me as they felt the role would not be fulfilling and wouldn't give me the progression I wanted. I appreciated their honesty. Overall the interviewers seemed very nice but I found some of the interview tactics intrusive and inappropriate- my advice to the interviewers: I would try to use less obvious tactics in a more fluid conversation to find out the answers to the questions you're posing to a candidate. But I did appreciate the time and experience. My advice to a candidate: it's all about personality and I don't believe past role experience comes into this type of role at all.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Etc (Birmingham, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

The process was really quick. I sent my CV and covering letter via email, they responded the same day and asked me to complete a quick form with salary expectations etc. I was contacted the following day to arrange a telephone interview, followed by a face to face interview the week after. The interviewers were really friendly and the questions themselves weren’t particularly difficult. They certainly don’t leave you hangin around during the process. It is however, a little disappointing that I emailed them, requesting some constructive feedback after being informed that I had been unsuccessful, but have received no response - Just a thank you card in the post which I feel was a bit of an unnecessary kick in the teeth!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Etc (Birmingham, England) in Aug 2017

Interview

I applied online for the position and was contacted by email the day after for a phone interview, I was subsequently invited to a face to face interview. From the second interview, I was asked to visit the office for two hours - within these two hours, I was showed what the role will be, attended a team meeting (which was great) and I had another interview which the CEO attended. I found the interview process refreshing, it was different to other interviews I have attended and felt that I could be myself. The interviewers were easy to communicate with and made me feel comfortable. From the interview process, I learnt that the company is really invested in their employees and their progression. All the staff members were very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions
  • What motivates you? What are you top 3 strengths? Why do you want to leave your current role? Why do you want to work at time etc?

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Etc (Birmingham, England) in Jun 2017

Interview

Jane, Kirsten and Barns conducted my interview's at Time Etc and they made me feel extremely welcome. The overall interview process took 3 weeks from my first phone call interview with Jane, to my last with Kirsten and Barns.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Etc (Birmingham, England) in May 2017

Interview

Applied online, was scheduled for a phone interview then called in for a face to face. I was really excited for the opportunity but left extremely sour by the fact the company doesn't even have the decency to let candidates know that they are unsuccessful, especially as I took an unpaid day at work and had drive a fair distance to get there. What's funny to me is that I had noticed on Glassdoor a comment from another interviewee who thought it was a bit rude to not hear back via phone, but just e-mail (but they had not even gone in for a face to face, just phone) and the CEO himself replied saying he'd take it on board. Having seen that comment, I asked my interviewer whether I'd hear back, and funnily enough she told me over the phone (so it would appear it was fed back). Alas, even despite sending an e-mail myself a week later asking for feedback, I heard absolutely nothing. On the upside, it makes me feel a tad better about not getting an offer; a company that doesn't even have the decency to let someone know of an outcome isn't particularly one I want to work hard for.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Time Etc (Birmingham, England) in May 2017

Interview

I applied via email and the day after received and email asking to confirm salary expectations and a time for a telephone interview. During the phone interview I asked about the next stage if successful and I was told invited for a stage one face to face, so I assume there was a few rounds of interviews to get through

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Describe a time when you've had to use initiative and how was it a success? Where can you see yourself in 5 years?
RSS Feed</>Embed