Time Etc Virtual Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Time Etc Virtual Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Time Etc

2.5

Virtual Assistant Interview

Interview

HIRED AND THEN REJECTED VIA EMAIL. The interview process was super easy and the woman I spoke with was great. The conversation went so well I was HIRED. I received my job packet to complete all my personal information such as drivers license, social security, Paypal, etc. I submitted the information Saturday morning only to wake up Monday morning with a rejection email and they had too many other applications even though I was told the work flow is extremely slow Christmas time. My personal opinion is they saw my age or what I looked like and rejected me after I was extended the position and I signed my life away in the contract.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Time Etc

Virtual Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Etc.

Interview

-A short evaluation on the website.
    -A short call to confirm the experience.
    -An email confirming the acceptance.
    -You start the job right away but there's no training.
    -It was very fast.

Virtual Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Time Etc (Houston, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

After reading basic information about the company, where they make it very clear that this job is not supposed to be anyone's sole source of income, I had to answer some basic multiple choice questions regarding potential workplace scenarios. The answer they expect you to choose is very obvious - just think like your boss would want you to think. There were also some questions about our experience working remotely.
    Next I had to complete a task for a fake client in 30 minutes or less. We received a brief email from the client providing basic details about his upcoming trip to NYC requesting us to plan his transportation from JFK Terminal 7 to his hotel. We had to provide our written response in a text box on the web page and could also upload attachments.
    After passing that test, I was signed up for a 15 minute phone interview. A woman from the UK called me and we spoke for less than 10 minutes. That was my sign that I didn't "pass", since it went so short.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a virtual assistant?   Answer Question
    • Which days of the week and which hours do you plan on working?   1 Answer

Virtual Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Etc in October 2018.

Interview

Easy online application and then short phone interview with basic questions about background and why you want to work as a va. They ask about your work environment and home office and if you have worked remotely before.

Virtual Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Time Etc (Evansville, IN (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

You fill out an application online. You briefly cover your background and why you would like to work with Time Etc. Your answers are reviewed by the staff and they let you know if you're ready for the next step.

Interview Questions

• There are a series of questions about your skills, how you would handle a customer situation and more.   Answer Question

Virtual Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Time Etc (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Tested on skill and then phone interview. Past experience as an administrative or executive assistant is helpful. Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint and social media is a plus. Knowledge of scheduling applications like Google Calendar, Knowledge of Slack and Hootsuite, Etc.

Interview Questions

• Past experience as administrative assistant, what is your experience with social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Hootsuite.   1 Answer

Virtual Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Etc (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

The initial interview was a 3 step process. A phone conversation discussing goals and basic items, a test task, and another conversation discussing what's next and how the process works.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you want to do this? What experience do you have?   Answer Question

Virtual Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Time Etc (Hanover, PA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a detailed set of questions to start which were in depth but if you have the experience not difficult. The next step of the process was a telephone interview which I scheduled myself using Calendly

Interview Questions

• Why did I feel I would be a good fit?   2 Answers

Virtual Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Etc.

Interview

I applied online and completed a lengthy application consisting of responding to written prompts, and multiple choice questions. Some are your basic questions, what kind of virtual assistant experience do you have, etc. After you complete the first application, you will most likely get an email instantly with a link to complete your VA profile (which includes uploading a photo of yourself, completing your bio, providing your PayPal email for payment, etc). Keep in mind no one actually reviews your application until you complete this profile step. After completing the profile, you are advised to wait up to 5 days for a response as to whether or not they'd like to hire you. I am currently waiting to hear if I got the job or not (I will update once I find out).

Interview Questions

• Your client isn't happy with the work you've submitted, what would you do/how would you respond?   1 Answer

Virtual Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Time Etc in October 2019.

Interview

Colossal waste of time.

I had to complete an online application form that took 1.5 hours.

I then had a 'final stage' Zoom video call that lasted 1 hour.

I was rejected as 'they have too many people employed'.

This makes no sense, as it is like saying that you advertised for a role that doesn't exist.

Why waste candidate's AND internal time on such a redundant process.

It is simple - if you don't have vacancies, then don't put people through a lengthy recruitment process (and a convoluted one, at that).

To be blunt, the person that interviewed me sounded semi literate. I'd say the decision makers are questionable, for a number of different reasons.

TimeEtc said I would receive an outcome within 24 hours after the interview, yet they didn't even bother to let me know the outcome.

Appalling experience from start to finish!
    And worse still - for a job that pays £11.00 an hour?! I am paid TRIPLE that from my other clients, and i didn't experience any of the unprofessionalism mentioned above with them.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Virtual Assistant work?   1 Answer

Time Etc Response

30 Oct 2019 – CEO

Hi,

Overlooking the fact that you’ve felt it acceptable to call Amy, a valued member of our team, “illiterate” - I’m sorry to learn about your experience - we’ve tried to contact you to discuss as we’d love to improve the experience - the reason you were given doesn’t sound correct (or something I’ve heard being said in the office) so I’ll investigate this.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.