Time Etc Virtual Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 37 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Time Etc

Time Etc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Etc in Jun 2022

Interview

Filled out an application form online explaining my experience/skills and why I want to work virtually. Once I was invited, I set up the interview via Calendly; it was a Zoom call without video for approx. 10 min total. Felt a bit rushed towards the end but the lady was very kind and on time.

Interview Questions
  • What is your daily schedule like?/What is your availability?
    1 Answer
  • What is your job experience?
  • How many hours of work are you looking for?

Time Etc

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Etc in Aug 2021

Interview

I received an email to book a time slot to have an interview. The interview was virtual via Zoom but cameras were turned off. It took about 15 minutes speaking to a very kind member of the team.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Time Etc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Etc in Jan 2021

Interview

I had an interview via zoom with a very pleasant and professional representative of TimeEtc. It was straight and to the point. Less than 20 minutes and I was asked questions about my work experience and what my expectations are working with TimeEtc. I went very well.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Time Etc

Application

I interviewed at Time Etc

Interview

HIRED AND THEN REJECTED VIA EMAIL. The interview process was super easy and the woman I spoke with was great. The conversation went so well I was HIRED. I received my job packet to complete all my personal information such as drivers license, social security, Paypal, etc. I submitted the information Saturday morning only to wake up Monday morning with a rejection email and they had too many other applications even though I was told the work flow is extremely slow Christmas time. My personal opinion is they saw my age or what I looked like and rejected me after I was extended the position and I signed my life away in the contract.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Time Etc

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Time Etc in Oct 2019

Interview

Colossal waste of time. I had to complete an online application form that took 1.5 hours. I then had a 'final stage' Zoom video call that lasted 1 hour. I was rejected as 'they have too many people employed'. This makes no sense, as it is like saying that you advertised for a role that doesn't exist. Why waste candidate's AND internal time on such a redundant process. It is simple - if you don't have vacancies, then don't put people through a lengthy recruitment process (and a convoluted one, at that). To be blunt, the person that interviewed me sounded semi literate. I'd say the decision makers are questionable, for a number of different reasons. TimeEtc said I would receive an outcome within 24 hours after the interview, yet they didn't even bother to let me know the outcome. Appalling experience from start to finish! And worse still - for a job that pays £11.00 an hour?! I am paid TRIPLE that from my other clients, and i didn't experience any of the unprofessionalism mentioned above with them.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in Virtual Assistant work?
3 people found this interview helpful

Time Etc

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Time Etc in Jun 2019

Interview

Telephone interview, very quick 10 mis, just to discuss your skillset and why you want to be a virtual assistant. Very friendly and warming. Quick decision given back by email.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think working from home suits you?
1 person found this interview helpful

Time Etc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Etc

Interview

-A short evaluation on the website. -A short call to confirm the experience. -An email confirming the acceptance. -You start the job right away but there's no training. -It was very fast.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waxhaw, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Time Etc (Waxhaw, NC) in Nov 2018

Interview

After reading basic information about the company, where they make it very clear that this job is not supposed to be anyone's sole source of income, I had to answer some basic multiple choice questions regarding potential workplace scenarios. The answer they expect you to choose is very obvious - just think like your boss would want you to think. There were also some questions about our experience working remotely. Next I had to complete a task for a fake client in 30 minutes or less. We received a brief email from the client providing basic details about his upcoming trip to NYC requesting us to plan his transportation from JFK Terminal 7 to his hotel. We had to provide our written response in a text box on the web page and could also upload attachments. After passing that test, I was signed up for a 15 minute phone interview. A woman from the UK called me and we spoke for less than 10 minutes. That was my sign that I didn't "pass", since it went so short.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be a virtual assistant?
  • Which days of the week and which hours do you plan on working?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Etc (London, England) in Oct 2018

Interview

Easy online application and then short phone interview with basic questions about background and why you want to work as a va. They ask about your work environment and home office and if you have worked remotely before.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Time Etc (Houston, TX) in Jun 2018

Interview

Several online forms and quizzes, submitting ID, practice task, phone call. I didn't see the point in the whole process to be honest. It was not fully explained why I had to create all these profiles etc and then at the end of it not get any work out of it. Just received an email to say I was rejected despite having 10+ years experience in administration and assistance, particularly working remotely and with international clients. I asked during the phone call how they market their products and get new clients, she said she wasn't aware and it's up to the CEO, but users get a free trial. Then she said that they do not have many clients or work available at the moment, and this was the reason for not progressing me stated in the email. I find this bad practice for a company, and the telephone rep was very unprofessional - why would you go through the process to hire new staff if you do not have the work available for them? I asked for all my details to be removed from their system and hoping I will get paid for the effort put in for the practice task, otherwise it will all be a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your past experience.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews