Topshop Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Topshop Interview Questions

Interviews at Topshop

2.4

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Very informal and straightforward. Tje interview was done via FaceTime And overall it was a good experience. I wasn’t able to interview in person and they were very accommodating.

Interview Questions

• Do you have previous retail experience? What does your schedule look like?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Topshop.

Interview

It was a really relaxed and fast process. Some situational questions but make sure to let your personality show. The team has a younger vibe and everyone is very trendy so make sure you think about the outfit you are planning on wearing

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Topshop.

Interview

Easy... just asked about experience and how to service a customer. Asks for you availability and when you can start. Personal interview then group interview then usually hire on the spot after that

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Topshop (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

It takes weeks to gain information and follow ups. Its very unorganized going through this process and takes forever to get a hold of someone. I dont recommend anyone to work here as i see they have alot of favoritism going on by just from the whole process of things. Be prepared for a group interview as well where you can get highly overlooked. They just choose and dont actually pay attention to who they are choosing so please dont feel bad about yourself. I repeat this whole thing is a setup and actually pay attention to the negatives people are saying about Topshop/Topman in Houston.

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Topshop.

Interview

I applied online, did a video interview; got called for a face to face all within a week period. The face to face was pretty fast too. I went there prepared after researching the company and was spitting that fire!

Interview Questions

• Customer service is very big too they, and making sure that you’re available.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Topshop (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Group interview with an on-the-floor activity. I was commended for encouraging team members. Then we were individually interviewed and I knew whether I got the job by the end of it.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the current fashion trends ?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Topshop.

Interview

Applied online, waited 2-3 weeks for email saying to come in for group interview. Group interview was with 3 others, asked basic questions such as why we want to work for them. A day after the group interview I got an email for a second interview. Second interview was also a group, they had us pick a type of customer and an event they were going to and we had to make an outfit for them. Got call saying I got the job about a month after second interview.

Visual Merchandising Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Topshop (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

The whole application process is not user-friendly. I kept getting logged out for some reason. I uploaded my resume and it didn't transfer correctly so I had to manually enter in all my employment history. Once done doing this long drawn out task I save and continue to next session only to be told my session timed out. I then would have to log back into my profile only to find all the information that I entered manually was not there. I did this two more times until I realized that I would have to manually enter each line, hit save, get directed to my application home page, click on work experience tab and enter in the next section of my work history. It only did this with the work history section. I don't understand why they ask for a resume then have us manually enter in the information again. I got frustrated with this task and deleted my information from the career website. I have never spent so much time filling out an application. Please update your application / career site.

Interview Questions

• What is the highest sales volume I have been responsible for?
      What's the largest team I have managed?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Topshop (Springfield, VA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

It was quick and easy sit down with managers and go over resume . I met with 2 managers and a couple questions about my experience and past Jobs was asked. After we started going over my skills and why i wanted to respresnt the company and work for the store. Also went over people skills

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Topshop (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process was quick and nice. It was a hiring event, in which we had a group task first. The task was to look at the picture and answer the questions given. Then there were individual interviews. They told us that they would get back to us in the next week, but I got the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• If you were a customer, what would you want your experience to be like?   1 Answer
    • What is customer service to you?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.