Topshop Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Topshop Interview Questions

Updated 21 May 2018

2.4

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Topshop (Miami, FL (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

They require very in depth answers. There’s two interviews that take place. The second interview is longer and is more focused on the position you’re applying for. They let you know if you’ve been rejected through email or HR will call to negotiate about your position.

Stockroom Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aventura, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Topshop (Aventura, FL (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Group interview with about 8 other people. It was a mixture of people thar applied for various positions, but they called us all in for a hiring event to only hire two people for a shoe sales floor position. Complete waste of time. Nonetheless, interview was laid back. Everyone fed off of the others' energy. Simple questions.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Topshop (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Group interview at assessment center (Topshop LA). There were more than 10 people, we were divided into groups of three and assigned to create a look for a certain theme. Individual interview was conducted after that. It took about two hours.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Topshop (New York, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online & got an email a week later. The interview was about 3 hours long. It was a group interview followed by one on one. In the group interview there was an ice breaker & group fashion challenge. The fashion challenge is a scenario given and you have to style according to the scenario. After that was one on one. During the one on one , they asked basic questions. They ask what is your style & what trends are current etc . Be sure to mention fashion role models collabs that topshop has etc . Also show your style.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to topshop   1 Answer

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Interview

It was a group interview held in the back room of the store. They had group interview questions and individuals questions that for the most part pertained to scenarios you may encounter working there. Following the group portion was an individual one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult situation a customer may present you with?   Answer Question

Loss Prevention Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Topshop (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I went through a small ground interview and then one on one interview with LP manager. The LP manager liked me. After the interview he said I would be getting a call from HR. A week went by I was told going have a second interview with GM. Other week went by and I was called for a second interview. I thought the interview went well. After three days I was told my a email that they will keep my resume. I ask if I was able to reapply for other opening and I was told I can. I haven’t hear anything back from them. It was waste of time.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Topshop (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was neat as the interviewers were trying to make us as comfortable as we can while still maintaining a professional feel. There was a group ice breaker to get us comfortable with them and then a one on one interview to get to know us better.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Topshop (New York, NY (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Start off as an group interview and then one on one. The group interview feel like compete with other. The one on one is easy and more comfortable. They give you 5min to run the floor and pick out an outfit.

Fashion Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Topshop (Fullerton, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

the interview was online. It has a total of five questions and i have 30 seconds before answering the questions and another thirty second to answer the questions. It was just basic interview question.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Topshop (New York, NY (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

I had a group interview. I had to sit in a group and they basically introduced us to the company. told us a little about the business than we went around using one word that begins with the letter of our names that describes us. We also did role play, where she gave us a scenario where she was going to a football game with her boyfriend and we had to pick out an outfit for her. after all that was done we did one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.