Topshop Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Topshop Interview Questions

Updated 14 Dec 2017

2.4

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Topshop (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Group interview at assessment center (Topshop LA). There were more than 10 people, we were divided into groups of three and assigned to create a look for a certain theme. Individual interview was conducted after that. It took about two hours.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Topshop (New York, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online & got an email a week later. The interview was about 3 hours long. It was a group interview followed by one on one. In the group interview there was an ice breaker & group fashion challenge. The fashion challenge is a scenario given and you have to style according to the scenario. After that was one on one. During the one on one , they asked basic questions. They ask what is your style & what trends are current etc . Be sure to mention fashion role models collabs that topshop has etc . Also show your style.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to topshop   1 Answer

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Interview

It was a group interview held in the back room of the store. They had group interview questions and individuals questions that for the most part pertained to scenarios you may encounter working there. Following the group portion was an individual one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult situation a customer may present you with?   Answer Question

Loss Prevention Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Topshop (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I went through a small ground interview and then one on one interview with LP manager. The LP manager liked me. After the interview he said I would be getting a call from HR. A week went by I was told going have a second interview with GM. Other week went by and I was called for a second interview. I thought the interview went well. After three days I was told my a email that they will keep my resume. I ask if I was able to reapply for other opening and I was told I can. I haven’t hear anything back from them. It was waste of time.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Topshop (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was neat as the interviewers were trying to make us as comfortable as we can while still maintaining a professional feel. There was a group ice breaker to get us comfortable with them and then a one on one interview to get to know us better.

Fashion Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Topshop (Fullerton, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

the interview was online. It has a total of five questions and i have 30 seconds before answering the questions and another thirty second to answer the questions. It was just basic interview question.

Accessory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Topshop (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I completed the application on indeed.com the next day I received an email to complete a video interview that consisted of 5 questions. The video interview was helpful because they help you prepare for it such as giving you exercises on what's to be expected. I was nervous and didn't do to well on the interview but was surprised I got a email back stating to come in to a "assessment center" which was a group interview. During this interview we all had to fill out another application and more papers regarding background checks. The group interview consisted of us getting to know each other by playing games. The first one was 2 truths and one lie which we had to guess amongst each other. The second one was picking a outfit for different scenarios and giving our opinion on which model/celebrity would wear it. The last part of the assessment center was being interviewed one on one with a manager. Overall the center lasted like 1 1/2 hours. It was actually fun! Within 1 week I got a email stating to come in for another interview to meet with the visual manager which only lasted like 5 minutes he went over my resume and asked what i did with my previous manager and then he said il be a perfect candidate for his team. So I got the job!!

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Topshop (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I first did a video interview and then was scheduled for an in-person interview. I interviewed with one manager who just asked pretty basic questions about past work experience. I was given the opportunity to ask her questions then repeated the process with another manager. Afterward, they gave me a scenario and asked me to go around the store and select an appropriate outfit. They said they would call me within two weeks. They called me after three weeks for a second interview, where the manager took me outside of the store into a mall sitting area. She asked a few more questions about my availability and life outside of work and said I could only expect 15 hours a week. And then I never heard from Topshop again.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Topshop (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Everyone in the group briefly introduced ourselves and then we did a group exercise where each group was given a scenario where we had to find an outfit for, followed lastly by an individual interview. I got the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why Topshop?
      What do you know about Topshop?
      Give us an example of good customer service.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Topshop (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

One on one brief interview, a week later a group Interview then about 30 minutes later a 1 on 1 interview with a manager. Getting hired I just received a call a few weeks later, came in for induction where I filled out paper work and was trained.

Interview Questions

• How would your knowledge of trends benefit/help you in this job?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.